Which "young adults" books you really love or want to read?

yjgstahc

Reaction score
I just want to know what y'all read and love books.

Because I am planning to get books what I want to read this summer which I am going to visit Korea for two whole months.

So far, I want to read 3 books: Hunger Game, Catching Fire, and Mockingjay. I've heard that my peers freaking out and love telling me what happen but I prefer not to listen them because I want to read by myself to know :P

So... what else?

Hunger Games trilogy is great!

Maybe check out the Skullduggery Pleasant series by Derek Landry, you might enjoy those. If you have an ereader, it may be a more compact way to take your books with you.

I liked the Lost Years of Merlin series by TA Barron better than Harry Potter. Kinda depends on what kind of story you like - scifi; nonfic; historical; etc?

All of the S.E. Hinton novels.
Into the Road by Adrienne Richard
The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy series or any Douglas Adams book.
(Perhaps not young adult, but an easy read)

Really, there are too many to list.

Henry Gregor Felson's Hot Rod books
Hot Rod
Street Rod
Fever Heat
Rag Top
Cash Club
Road Rocket

S.E. Hinton's the Outsiders, Rumble Fish and That Was Then, This is Now.

also but not really a young adult books but I really dug Jack Kerouac's On The Road and Hunter S. Thompson's Hells Angels when I was 12.

collected various pulp novels and vintage magazines about juvenile delinquency from garage sales...

heyhey

My favorite book(s) is the twilight saga. I love it! I guess u could call me a feign for it but I have read those books at least 5 times each and seen all the movies so now I'm just waiting on part two of the last movie to come to theaters. Anybody else like twilight?

I am a fan of anything Vampire, shifter, anthro etc. I have recommendations if you are interested in this Genre. Do you have a Kindle? that would be the way to go for a trip like yours. not having to carry a bunch of traditional books. not to mention Ebooks are cheaper than traditional ones..

Hmmm... Stuff on my list:
Twilight
Harry Potter
Fallen
Incarceron & Sapphique
Siren
Vampire Diaries
Hunger Games
Wolves of Mercy Falls
Prophecy of Days
Blue Bloods books
Nevermore
Leviathon etc.
Uglies series
Clockwork Angel & Clockwork Prince (currently reading) ^_^

I love almost everything vampire etc. Paranormal romance, dystopian etc.

Back