which u prefer subway's, quizno's sub or Togo's?

which u prefer Subway's, Quizno's Sub or Togo's?

• Subway

Votes: 20 74.1%
  • Quizno's Sub

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Togo's

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • no comment

Votes: 1 3.7%

• Total voters
I prefer Subway's because theirs is soft and I like their selection of bread. Their meatball subs rock!

subway.jpg

:D :D YUMMY!

after i went to wegman's for lunch, i ate their subs, MAN its deliciouuusss!!!! i would say wegmans :D

I've always go to Subway. I should try the others to see if they're better or worse.

I prefer subway..healthy subs :) but I mostly eat hoagies (sandwich like subway) from a corner deli only a block away from me.. they use Dietz and Watson meats.. very good kind of meats. :)

I like the Quizon's and not Subway. The Subway doesn't have much I like. When I ate their food and remind me of school cafe. Quizon's bread is soft and I enjoy their food most of time because of warm. Psst. Subway is begin copycat of Quizon's bake!

I cant believe you all picked subway over Blimpe???????? I love blimpe because its real hugh sandwich with cheap price.. once time, i went to subway to order. its fucking small and eat faster allready. I was like i have to order one more sandwich but costs 4 bucks or so.. kiss my ass..

I like Subway's better though I like Blimpe's breads better though.

:bowdown: to Subway!!!!
Have tried once from Quizno's. Taste okay.
Never try with Togo's Dang no Togo's here near my home.

Originally posted by Aphrodite
And Littieri's, located in the across of the street from Gallaudet Univerisity campus... in a warehouse zone, yech, but amazingly, their subs are so fookin' delicious!

Hell yeah. It's fucking delicious. :bowdown: Littieri's

I prefer Subway's. I've never been to the other two so I can't really say I want to pick those over Subway's.

Oh, I saw Quizno's Sub sign on new building...when its open, I'll go there try to taste it to see which I like best subway or Quizno's Sub...will update with you all once I get to taste it. :)

Back