• 20 inch

Votes: 3 6.7%
  • 25 Inch

Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Big Screen TV

Votes: 29 64.4%

• Total voters
ravensteve1961 said:
Caution! Those who watch a giant screen tv will make you blind someday.
:eek: When I was a kid, I would have a bad habit of sitting near the TV, and my mother always warned me that I would go blind if I didn't sit farther away from the TV. My eyesight is fine today. I mean I do wear glasses for reading and distance.

I have a 36 inch wide TV. Everything is much sharper and clear, but, the captioning is so much better to read.

got a 32' Sanyo TV behind me...some of you would see that TV behind in the pics of myspace page...

Right now I only got a 20' RCA XL100 tube TV, but I'm drooling at the prospect of LCD HDTV's and I do really want to get a 26" or larger widescreen LCD HDTV. I found an ILO 26" widescreen LCD HDTV for only 600 bucks at the WalFart!

The reason for picking a LCD HDTV is light weight and still have a big screen!

I have 27 inch TV in the living room and 19 inch TV in my bedroom. It doesn't matter to me how big or small TV. I can't stand 13 inch TV because sometime it don't show up open captin on depend what kind of shows or movies it would be on.

I don't mind to have 32 inch TV in the living room in the future since my mom have that TV in her house.

I have a television is 19 inches but I want to have big television like 27 inches.

Back