which texas or florida to move for job?

matajan...you gotta have a "big gun" in your pants for Texas.....and as for Florida....the old ladies would beat you over the head if you tried to pull a move on 'em....some of them do like "young studs"...so if ur "hung"...like the $$...and don't mind putting a bag over the old ladies heads.....

Consider another state!

Wirelessly posted

Go to Texas rather than Florida. Life in FL is hell and boring, the only good thing about FL is the weather.

Texas got nice cowgirls and nice Mexicanas, also Houston/ Dallas got everything and this is why Texas slogan are "Everything is bigger in Texas"

I lived both of these states. I will return to Texas someday.

No matter how much of money you will give me, I will never ever visit Florida again except for picking up my step-brother to get him out of hell.

Texas due to its large deaf community in Austin. Deaf people including PowerON will enjoy your bazillion of questions. :hmm:

This is a old thread -
Matajan's gone.
Pointless thread now.

do you want to put the list of 50 states and over a million of islands/countries?

only one place is best for you to have a job, i mean, guaranteed is Norfolk Island.

where it is? google it.

do you want to put the list of 50 states and over a million of islands/countries?

only one place is best for you to have a job, i mean, guaranteed is Norfolk Island.

where it is? google it.
Norfolk island is near Australia.

no jobs in Florida, that's why we are planning to move again.

Back