Which Soap Opera Does Your Life Most Resemble

A

apathrev

http://www.quizgalaxy.com/quiz.php?id=50

Your life most resembles:
One Life to Live

Your life mostly resembles those of the characters on One Life to Live. You are a rational person, and you never jump to conclusions. Your friends love you because you are very open-minded, and very accepting of their weird quirks.

The Bold and the Beautiful

Your life mostly resembles those of the characters on The Bold and the Beautiful. You lead a fairly normal life, although you are know for blowing things out of proportion. Your friends love you because you are highly entertaining, you are a very loyal friend you are not into stabbing them in the back.

One Life to Live

Your life mostly resembles those of the characters on One Life to Live. You are a rational person, and you never jump to conclusions. Your friends love you because you are very open-minded, and very accepting of their weird quirks.

well thats weird cuz when it asked me if im rational or random i said random.

AJ said:
One Life to Live

well thats weird cuz when it asked me if im rational or random i said random.

Don't take these things seriously. Its for entertainment only. You know, like Mrs. Cleo.

All My Children

Your life mostly resembles those of the characters on All My Children. You love watching from the sidelines as your co-workers, friends, classmates get into fights. Although you love the drama of it, you don't like it when the drama is directed at you. Your friends love you because they can tell you anything, you are always fun and you get excited over every little thing that goes on in their life.

Yes I am Ms. Erica Kane.

All My Children

Your life mostly resembles those of the characters on All My Children. You love watching from the sidelines as your co-workers, friends, classmates get into fights. Although you love the drama of it, you don't like it when the drama is directed at you. Your friends love you because they can tell you anything, you are always fun and you get excited over every little thing that goes on in their life.

General Hospital

Your life mostly resembles those of the characters on General Hospital. Although you can be melodramatic at times, you lead a fairly normal life. You love to hear gossip, but you are not much of a spreader. Your friends love you because you are reliable and extra fun to be around.

General Hospital

Your life mostly resembles those of the characters on General Hospital. Although you can be melodramatic at times, you lead a fairly normal life. You love to hear gossip, but you are not much of a spreader. Your friends love you because you are reliable and extra fun to be around.

The Young and the Restless

Your life mostly resembles those of the characters on the Young and the Restless. You are not very melodramatic, and your life is pretty normal. What makes you cool is that you can turn the ordinary into the extraordinary.

General Hospital

Your life mostly resembles those of the characters on the Young and the Restless. You are not very melodramatic, and your life is pretty normal. What makes you cool is that you can turn the ordinary into the extraordinary.

that's interseting....... to know me ....

i got general hospital also ...

i use to watch that when iwas younger only because jonathan jackson was on it as lucky i had a crush on him hehe. But when he left i stopped watching.....

Days of Our Lives

Your life mostly resembles those of the characters on Days of Our Lives. You have a crazy life. For some reason many different people are attracted to you and many strange things happen to you. You like to play it up too, and love starting rumors about yourself so that everyone will know you. Your friends love you because you are so funny, you make them feel important by always making them your top priority and you are kinda quirky.

OHHHHHHH SOOOOOO TRUE!!!!!!!!!

The Bold and the Beautiful

Your life mostly resembles those of the characters on The Bold and the Beautiful. You lead a fairly normal life, although you are know for blowing things out of proportion. Your friends love you because you are highly entertaining, you are a very loyal friend you are not into stabbing them in the back.

Mine is "Your life most resembles
One Life to Live"

"Your life mostly resembles those of the characters on One Life to Live. You are a rational person, and you never jump to conclusions. Your friends love you because you are very open-minded, and very accepting of their weird quirks."

Thats true ! :thumb:

Your life mostly resembles those of the characters on the Young and the Restless. You are not very melodramatic, and your life is pretty normal. What makes you cool is that you can turn the ordinary into the extraordinary

Back