which pagers do you USE and or think is the BEST and WHY ?

dojosky3

Reaction score
Hi there are more devices out there to choose from ... I wanted to hear your opinions and feedbacks regarding those devices for deaf people ... thanks !

myself i used sidekick then moved to blackberry curve i like bb curve alot but few features are missing for my NEEDS :( so I wanted to see your opinions and feedbacks on those devices thanks !

Because i talked to one of my friend he has both Treo and Blackberry himself plus a sidekick too LOL but he said he prefers his TREO over those devices so am very curious about your feedbacks and opinions be sure to list both Pros and Cons ...

My blackberry Curve does a wonderful job but have few problems with e-mails and AIM via JiveTalk my wife and I have sent each other messages via aim some went MISSING in the SPACE we never received these messages sometimes so GRRR .. :( ... my other concerns are .. web browser wont let me load up paypal and wells fargo like it would load up on the sidekick and PC etc ... I am aware there are different web browsers such as Mini Opera but some people said it works and some said it does not work on the new BlackBerry Curve ...the keyboard is kinda TINY heh ... and I am addicted to shortcuts sofar BB has few shortcuts ...plus must use trackball all the time wish it had at least a cursor pad or some other short cuts rather than using the trackballs all the time LOL guess that is ME ! ... anyways post your opinions and feedbacks thanks !!!!

Blackberry Curve
Apple Iphone
Treo 755p or Treo Centro

any other devices that you think is best and good for deaf people from your experience or know that is coming out soon feel free to post here I am interested in hearing more about those stuff plus looking forward to your feedbacks and opinions thanks ! :D ...

Bro, anyways, this person who made the thread shouldn't look for other opinions, you get what suits YOU, not what others think is "best". you do have a mind of your own right?

Hi there are more devices out there to choose from ... I wanted to hear your opinions and feedbacks regarding those devices for deaf people ... thanks !

myself i used sidekick then moved to blackberry curve i like bb curve alot but few features are missing for my NEEDS :( so I wanted to see your opinions and feedbacks on those devices thanks !

what in curve has few feature are missing?

Because i talked to one of my friend he has both Treo and Blackberry himself plus a sidekick too LOL but he said he prefers his TREO over those devices so am very curious about your feedbacks and opinions be sure to list both Pros and Cons ...

I haven't both pro and con for treo. But Yes treo look so neat to me. I don't give a try. I heard the rumors that (WM6) 800 series will release for ATT, but rumor said it will be for sprint. wait and see.

My blackberry Curve does a wonderful job but have few problems with e-mails and AIM via JiveTalk my wife and I have sent each other messages via aim some went MISSING in the SPACE we never received these messages sometimes so GRRR .. :( ...

Dojosky, No way, I don't have problem with AIM via jivetalk and email. when i talk with my friends or fiancee via sidekick/ BB or email eachothers. mmmm

my other concerns are .. web browser wont let me load up paypal and wells fargo like it would load up on the sidekick and PC etc ... I am aware there are different web browsers such as Mini Opera but some people said it works and some said it does not work on the new BlackBerry Curve ...the keyboard is kinda TINY heh ... and I am addicted to shortcuts sofar BB has few shortcuts ...plus must use trackball all the time wish it had at least a cursor pad or some other short cuts rather than using the trackballs all the time LOL guess that is ME ! ... anyways post your opinions and feedbacks thanks !!!!

Yeah, some sites don't work on BB, require you login by PC.

Blackberry Curve <---I am fallen in love with BB already! since 2/2007, Cuz easy to use like SK
Apple Iphone <--- its not very friendly user for deaf community
Treo 755p or Treo Centro <--- 755p is great, but battery life drain so quicky, unless you get extra battery as back up. Centro is ?? I havent play with it lately. But you can wait for 800 series with WM6 release soon which replace WM5 Treo 750.

any other devices that you think is best and good for deaf people from your experience or know that is coming out soon feel free to post here I am interested in hearing more about those stuff plus looking forward to your feedbacks and opinions thanks ! :D ...

If you don't happy with BB curve, you can go back to sidekick, there are recent sidekick slide and LX already released on shelves.

Good luck with your decision.

First I would go what is best coverage in your area. At&T? Sprint? T-Moblie? etc

Then I would check their Deaf plans and see what Smartphone/PDA they offer on their plans for Deaf/HoH.

Pick a couple of SmartPhone/PDA that you think you will like and then come here and post and ask what we think of those devices you picked for reviews.

Back