Votes: 22 52.4%
  • None (haven't learn it)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Lasza

Premium Lurker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Which one u use ur hand for fingerspelling?

My roomate sometime has hard time to read fingerspelling with my left hand. Only he able to uddy me better with my right hand. Curious about yours.

Last edited:
I use my Right hand to fingerspelling..:)

Mostly reilable right hand use fingerspell'n..
IF hurt my hand.. would be atternative use left hand fingerspelling but really SLOPPY.. :rofl:

Southpaw !!!!!

Actually if I had something in my left hand or arm I use right hand to spell. but MOST of time and Most of my life... LEFT hand! I prefer and it is comfortable and quicker! so... Southpaw!!!!!!!

Wendy

I use my right hand most of the time, though I do catch myself using left hand every once in a while, when I am busy doing something like writing, on computer, cooking or whatever, and talking to someone at same time.

I can use both two hands to do fingerspelling... When I hold something on my right hand.

Hm, i am a right-handed but I spell clearly with my left hand.... I mainly use right hand to fingerspell but if I want to fingerspell in a slow pace, i use left hand since it is not enabled to rapidly fingerspell like my right hand. ;) so therefore i use my left hand with hearing people and right with deaf people :D

my primary hand i use for signing/fingerspelling is the right hand and like Kuifje has said has happened to me on occasions too when i have to sign/fingerspell with my left hand altho it can get a bit sloppy with my left hand LOL

I use my right hand to fingerspelling most of the time...Sometimes, I use my left hand...

vote both -- use the both hands for ABC's same time?? or spell out Dog n Cat same time?? Impossible! I use right hands but when I have object on my right so I have say it on my left :)

Well I don't use ASL, and I use AUSLAN, so it requires both hands. But I use one hand for ASL if my other hand is tied up.

Well, i do use my left hand for fingerspelling. sometimes, i use right hand as alternative. Both hands can be SLOPPY due to my ADHD symptoms...be prepare for my 100 mph signing! LOL

I use both hands easily and have no problems fingerspelling, but being right-handed, I use right hand often.

Okay *rubbing my hands* Can I ask you question all of you guys...

Can you fingerspelling same time DOGS * CATS ??? both hands fingerspell..
who can made it ??

I don't make it.. :( Pretty hard.. I kept practising.. but mostly failed.. LOL

Be honestly topic.... No fool! :nana: ~NOT ALLOWED NAUGHTY.. ((chuckles))

Bullym0m said:
Okay *rubbing my hands* Can I ask you question all of you guys...

Can you fingerspelling same time DOGS * CATS ??? both hands fingerspell..
who can made it ??

I don't make it.. :( Pretty hard.. I kept practising.. but mostly failed.. LOL

Be honestly topic.... No fool! :nana: ~NOT ALLOWED NAUGHTY.. ((chuckles))

Can you fingerspell backward the alphabets? z y x w v u t s to d c b a ???

Sabrina said:
Can you fingerspell backward the alphabets? z y x w v u t s to d c b a ???
*ack*~ :dunno: can't be..
don't think so... I will not able make it.. Nope..
Have you ?

I voted right hand, I mostly fingerspell with right hand, but once a while i do use left hand, but its slower than the right.

i voted both..

i normally use right hand often but if i'm doing something on my right hand like holding my son then i use my left hand

Back