which one is best -

daprilz

Reaction score
which one is best website like my own domain url ... im looking for unlimit data transfer with cheap price payment per month or year .. becuz i would like to make one for myself and etc like that ... let me know, thanks! :D

There is no such as unlimited. You should contact Alex and he'll give you the best offer.

Its depend what features you're looking for with domain-name? Are you looking for a domain-name with just a webspace?

I got mine from oneandone.co.uk, thought its ok to me.

daprilz said:
which one is best website like my own domain url ... im looking for unlimit data transfer with cheap price payment per month or year .. becuz i would like to make one for myself and etc like that ... let me know, thanks! :D

I use godaddy.com. Sorry Alex. I would have used your service had I known about yours before . . . It's OK. pretty cheap. $8.95 per year for a domain and 9.95 per month for hosting. . . eveything is very cookie cutter . . .

There are millions of webhosting service out there. I would suggest you to use Google search engine to find one what you are looking for. You don't need unlimited data transfer unless you are expecting a heavy traffic. Also, if you are going to use some scripts such as CGI, PHP and ASP then you will need to find whether your webhosting is support them. Maybe you can try http://www.hostsave.com/hosting/plan_features.htm as it is only 7.95 dollars and no set up fee.

Have fun

forums?

wizard said:
There are millions of webhosting service out there. I would suggest you to use Google search engine to find one what you are looking for. You don't need unlimited data transfer unless you are expecting a heavy traffic. Also, if you are going to use some scripts such as CGI, PHP and ASP then you will need to find whether your webhosting is support them. Maybe you can try http://www.hostsave.com/hosting/plan_features.htm as it is only 7.95 dollars and no set up fee.

Have fun

Cool. I want to set up a member's area kind like this one. . . seems like everybody has one on their website but me. Any clues on how to set that up? Or where to go? Is it just some HTML I need to code? I am pretty novice at this. . . Dumb ass!

Back