which one attractive u and why?

which of those attrative u most and why?

• Total voters

fei ku

Reaction score
blonde and brown hair guy do attractive me for some reason....brown hair on guy make them look dark and mystery and blonde hair on guy make them look light and happy

Does not matter what color. What matters me is whole person! I am very attract to person who is intellegent, love to chat, love to challenge without quitting, have positive attitude. Also those who living in One Day At A Time! Whats most important to me is somebody being themselves no matter how imperfect, weird, or nutso whatever they are! There is always imperfect in every human being in the world wide! You will never find 100% perfect person.

How very true ! I agree, DHB. As for me, I've noticed that who ever I am datin' there's always brown or dirty blonde hair - never black hair. :lol: But, all of them are HAZEL eyes, never blue ones. :(
My eyes and brain are weird at times. *laughin'* Oh, well !

color of hair does not matter really, he is attractive to me when he has sense of humor and fun

Same here, hair color don't matter to me either, I'm more attract to a man's personality and I found him too.... :aw:

iknow the hair or looks aren't not importance but love.. But I like brown hair and brown eyes alike italian.. *drooooooooools* LOL

I have dated several with various colors. Cheri is my first chick to have Blonde hair and beautiful bright blue eyes. Plus Cheri's first twin chick I ever had. Wow! I see incredible relationship between Cheri and her twin sister. She's so different than ordinary non twin people! I am very happy that I have met special person, Named Cheri!

CyberRed said:
How very true ! I agree, DHB. As for me, I've noticed that who ever I am datin' there's always brown or dirty blonde hair - never black hair. :lol: But, all of them are HAZEL eyes, never blue ones. :(
My eyes and brain are weird at times. *laughin'* Oh, well !

Agreed with DHB, ;)

Hair colors on men does not effect me at all, It's what's in their heart that effect a whole pact of what I want in a guy, and if he is all that cute, passion, caring, romantic, great sense of humor and most of all a good heart. I don't give up on something I really want especially when it comes to true love. ;)

I don't care what person looks like...most important follow your heart. I don't believe fallen in love by the look...

I do agreed with DHB and also few other ADers.

actually, it doesnt really matter to me...but sometimes blonde, brow and red do attract me like crazy for some reason...guess they are like some kind of wild colors that you dont find everyday in every girl, u know? even a hot black girl who dyes her hair red would proably look good too...like Kelly Rowland, for example, I love her dyed red hair. looks definetly great on her.

so black and other colored haired girls do attrach me too sometimes but hell, usually their personality do attrach me even more. :D

so really, wouldn't care who I date and all but just always look for the right type of personality and style and all that fits for u. ;)

Color of hair doesn't matter to me, only personality counts. I've dated women with brown hair, blonde hair, red hair, etc. It makes no difference, the only difference is personality not the hair color.

Hair color doesn't matter much to me either, but, I voted for black. Being half italian, I have always loved men with black hair.

I agreed of them about doesnt matter about the hairs .. for me when I see brown hair with blue eyes it make me crazy and droolings lol :lol:

I agree about it doesn't matter what color hair a guy has because his personality comes first.

To play with this game, I voted brown and black as I find it attractive on guys.

I dont mind ANY color hair.. But I do mostly attractive to red hair, I dont know why. I love red hair on ANY guys but Im glad that my friend mention that my Seq do have a little red hair on him and I got excited abt it, lol. But I do love him for his wonderful personality. ;) I do like brown and blonde too. But I love color of hair on Seq, he do look very handsome :thumb:

usually Im attracted to guys who are polite and have a good manner. Know how to be a gentleman, not asshole! :)

Cane Corso said:
usually Im attracted to guys who are polite and have a good manner. Know how to be a gentleman, not asshole! :)

Ain't it funny? I'm attracted to women who are polite and have good manners. Know how to be a lady, not a bitch! :) Dark hair and eyes is what turns me on :fly2: :cuddle: ; but, those that are stuck on their monthly period or desparate for a man is what turns me off totally. :thumbd: The ones that are "hard-up" for a guy tend to play with their hair and appear like little girls. :giggle: Sorry, I've got news for you...I don't date "girls" :roll: or dumb women...at my age, I am EXTREMELY choosy about who I date: I only date "virtuous" women, which the Bible talks about and, as such, it would knock most single ones out of the running before the gates even open.

It didn't matter to me what color man's hair or eyes were, as long as his personality is great! My husband Dave's hair was dirty blonde when younger, but as he became adult, his hair was brown. Now it is all grey with thinning hair on top of his head. His eyes are hazel and I looooove him so much! Every time I look at him, my heart melt cuz he's so wonderful man to me! I think he's the sexiest man on earth cuz I love him so much! He said he never felt so handsome, never realized it, and still doesn't but he is so happy to have me. smile!

travisdoesmath said:
I *really* like smart women. Rawr.

Same here. Intelligence can make even an average looking woman stunningly attractive. Believe it or not, that’s partly why I never miss an episode of ER—I watch it for the ‘hotties’. :naughty:

Back