Which next state to legalize the gay marriage?

I hate bananas... :(

I'm still just shocked! :shock: Oklahoma?! I literally can't say anything else... I'm just blown away! :jaw:

Bananas give me horrible gas - a lot of fart. :ugh:

Yes, Oklahoma - gay marriage law struck down as unconstitutional by federal judge.

Other one
Alabama man files federal lawsuit seeking recognition of same-sex marriage performed in Massachusetts (updated) | AL.com

I love to replace the governor and state legislature with libertarian.

There is too many problems that need be addressed, especially overcrowded state prison, drug laws, broken mental health system, poor school (especially in low income neighborhood), inequality, lack of economic mobility, broken Medicaid, Jim Crow in state constitution (bad publicity for this state) and other issues.

I know most Alabamians will get over with legalization of gay marriage and it is not big deal to them, unless you are strict religious. Most young Alabamians favor gay marriage.

Depressed state?

That's 18 total now... I say when we hit 20, start taking bets on who will be the LAST state allow gay marriage...

Depressed state?

That's 18 total now... I say when we hit 20, start taking bets on who will be the LAST state allow gay marriage...

I'm saying that Michigan has higher unemployment rate and many manufacturing jobs are gone.

I'm saying that Michigan has higher unemployment rate and many manufacturing jobs are gone.

Ahh okay gotcha- yeah I agree there. Some areas aren't too bad but Detroit is terrible. I was considering submitting for a job that is in Michigan...

Back