Which leads us to ask.... boxers or briefs?

Which leads us to ask.... boxers or briefs?

• Boxers, ... let the beans breathe!

Votes: 17 63.0%
  • Briefs, ... better for catching drips?

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Those boxer/brief hybrids, ... looking for the perfect cup?

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Panties, ... perked your interest?

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • I go cowboy, ... don't you find there're issues with the grounds?

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • My mom always said to use a fresh filter.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
It really depends on the whole situation.

Most times, I'll be wearing Boxer-Brief's (the weird hybrid), mostly due to the fact that I lead a very active lifestyle. I'm constantly playing sports, riding my dirtbike, racing 4-wheelers, riding BMX, and so on. They offer the support I need, without the drawback of wedgies that normal breifs give.

However, some days, I'll be wearing boxers, on dates, job interviews, at work. They're much more comfortable, and as long as I'm not involved in any highly physical activity, I'll stick with my boxers, by far my favorite choice.

I'll never be caught in briefs, or thongs. One's just dorky, the others a full-time wedgie.

I'll rarely be caught nude under my pants either. Seriously guys, those zippers are just... paintful. They scratch your willy!

Boxers Rulez!!!! Usually wear that and T-shirt as my pajamas. sometime, wearing for my lazy day.

OMG Boxer/Briefs are THE sexiest things ever to grace a man's ass. Seriously, I can't think of anything better.

Personally, I wear thong panties or I go commando just because I find some strange humor in whispering "I'm not wearing any panties" to someone who couldn't care less (i.e. one of my straight girlfriends, or one of my gay guy friends) The looks on their faces when they say things like "Dude! Why are you telling me this???" are well worth it. I have a strange sense of humor...

Last edited:
I don't have to worry about my willy getting zipped up with nothing underneath.... I wear tear off tracks... now behave ladies....

Originally posted by pimpdaddyposse
Sowwy Charlie's one of my friend now so I was teasing him... beside it's his privacy... right Charlie?
There u goes !!! Whew !!! :laugh2: Right now i feel sorry for OldNavyGirl for not get enuff informations !! :laugh2:

I notice that the cheap boxers rip too easily. I am only buying expensive boxers from now on.

Originally posted by prostock19
I notice that the cheap boxers rip too easily. I am only buying expensive boxers from now on.

:shock: Ooh, you mean that your cheap boxers got ripped by your muscular member, eh?! :rofl:

maybe. maybe not.

g2g now...gonna rent another game or something lol

Back