• Sorenson VRS

Votes: 25 54.3%
  • Other

Votes: 4 8.7%

• Total voters

xentra

Reaction score
quick answer, less busy time, quality service, features

So far, I only have access to Sorenson VRS (VP) connected to the TV> :)

Right now, it's hard to say becuz I haven't tried all of them. I only know one service for now becuz I just started this month only one time.

Can't say because only used Sorenson and Hands On (HOVRS). I think Hovrs has better interpreters most of the time, and faster answering of my calls.

Lifelink is the best I ever seen. It support both PC and Mac.
It even allow you to choice your favorite agent to be your reply service.
You can do up to 4 at same time.

They give away free webcam and free one-year high-speed
http://www.lifelinks.net/

I have both Sorenson and CSDVRS. I notice CSDVRS answered my calls much quicker than Sorenson. I like Sorenson's features better but if they don't answer my call after several minutes of waiting I switch to CSDVRS. I haven't tried the other VRS on the list though.

Sorenson is first world compress video, Quicktime bought Sorenson media
10 year ago call "VisionLink" on Modem without Internet

other not have video compress and slow fps later Windows XP Netmeeting now video compress

First world, Sign to Sign from Sorenson since 10 year ago

First world, VRS from CSD (i don't remember 5-6 ago)

SorensonVRS is better!

rhr said:
Sorenson is first world compress video, Quicktime bought Sorenson media
10 year ago call "VisionLink" on Modem without Internet

other not have video compress and slow fps later Windows XP Netmeeting now video compress

First world, Sign to Sign from Sorenson since 10 year ago

First world, VRS from CSD (i don't remember 5-6 ago)

SorensonVRS is better!

Amen. The poll just proved the point

15 votes out of 6,565 users. Thats 15 drops of piss in the bowl. At least the bowl contents would be heading to look Sorenson yellow at least.

Whether you like it or not, there happens to be a better polling site that has more input, is more representative than 15 votes.

Richard

Nesmuth said:
15 votes out of 6,565 users. Thats 15 drops of piss in the bowl. At least the bowl contents would be heading to look Sorenson yellow at least.

Whether you like it or not, there happens to be a better polling site that has more input, is more representative than 15 votes.

Richard
yes i really aperciate who left more vote but now is low vote!!! I have no clue:?

here post visit +/- 220 not 6,565 maybe its mistake!

there are NOT 6,565 active members. There are actually under 1,000 active members in alldeaf. Many of the members haven't logged on since for few months or even years.

Hey Xentra,

You forgot another two VRS in your polls: SprintVRS and FedVRS (Federal Government employees only in U.S.A.)

The reason I voted others along Dlink VRS since I like several of them....

Nesmuth said:

Richard

:wtf: richard start a new better polling with ending date in a month not one day poll and find out which is the best vrs

Nesmuth said:

Richard

21 piss drops dont lie

Back