which is better device for Deaf and HOH?

• Total voters
My voted is Iphone! No need detail.

P L E A S E vote ok? cuz I only got 1 response @ facebook sigh so pls vote ty

G1?

MyTouch?

iphone?

Cliq?

Others?

Just play around with them FIRST.

Go to ATT store, T-mobile, and VZ and ask for try out.

I plan to test out touchphones of all new brands. My BB contract expires on July 2010. So I want the one that is fast, reliable, and easy to use plus be able to add more apps and still have enough memory room to use (just want compatibilty!!). I prefer one with media player built in to watch converted DVD movies and must be able to run Videomail through internet (download and run) that my BB Curve can't do.

I played with BB Storm last year and it was a so-so phone when I played with it (it's the matter of response time between touch and respond to switch to different apps). Also my co worker have Motorola touchphone (I forgot what it called) and he had hard time getting around. I borrowed his phone and managed to get around cuz I'm expert on technology. It was okay and ran just like BB Storm that I played previously.

The only thing I wish for different Cellular co is unlimited use (5GB cap of course) Phone As Modem include the price like BB Curve. Because I uses PAM when I need it.

What matters me the most is --->> SPEED!! and Fast response time which is faster processor and more internal memory... OFC I know about is Battery life would be short. That's why I use automotive phone charger left in my Durango at all time, when my BB battery run low, I plug it right in because I was using GPS which is the biggest battery drainer. Often, my BB last me day and half between charge if I don't use GPS and PAM.

Catty

I have bb curve myself and I like it but the keyboard is hard to read and when I get a voicemail oh may it come soooooooooooooo late. I am pissed cuz i need it asap cuz of my work

I'm still doing more researching but one ? does iphone have Wi Fi in it ? why? cuz if I carry P3 not getting any wi fi singals can hook it up with iphone and P3 so does have that? cuz I want voice plan and data plan I know might be expensive on iphone hmmmmm

Back