which is better device for Deaf and HOH?

• Total voters

TigerOkieGal

Reaction score
P L E A S E vote ok? cuz I only got 1 response @ facebook sigh so pls vote ty

G1?

MyTouch?

iphone?

Cliq?

Others?

I voted G1 and Others (Sidekick).

Speaking of Motorola CLIQ -- they will be on the market in couple of days. Someone pointed out that the video on the T-Mobile site ( Motorola Cliq ) is closed-captioned.

This leads us to believe that CLIQ is going to be a deaf-friendly product, perhaps with data plans similar to the one for Sidekick products.

I don't like the look of its keyboard though. It made me think of LG's.

I think G1 is best for deaf and Hoh because of good qwerty and touchscreen... Right now, we didn't know what review and rate for Cliq yet because Cliq jux come out until Oct 18th. SO, we will find out what's going on but i was checking on Cliq, it's good one! it's include Closed caption, Twitters, Myspace, and Facebook can be service at same time, good quality pictures, and Show pix with Caller Id for Address Book, Contact and Text Message which is COOL Features.

Iphone was my vote even though I have a Blackberry until Feb.

I Phone has cool apps, including a sign app.

I voted G1 and others (Sidekick or Blackberry).

I just found out Cliq, G1, MyTouch have 3G and Wi-Fi the Wi-Fi part u can hook it up with ur laptop if u lose singles (spelling) from laptop cell phone can do it that what I heard from my other friend told me about it I was shocked tho that kinda like "2nd back up online" ya I'm saying :hmm:

I think G1 is best for deaf and Hoh because of good qwerty and touchscreen... Right now, we didn't know what review and rate for Cliq yet because Cliq jux come out until Oct 18th. SO, we will find out what's going on but i was checking on Cliq, it's good one! it's include Closed caption, Twitters, Myspace, and Facebook can be service at same time, good quality pictures, and Show pix with Caller Id for Address Book, Contact and Text Message which is COOL Features.

Voted iPhone. Throw out my Sidekick, BB and AT&T Tilt. :lol:

I just found out Cliq, G1, MyTouch have 3G and Wi-Fi the Wi-Fi part u can hook it up with ur laptop if u lose singles (spelling) from laptop cell phone can do it that what I heard from my other friend told me about it I was shocked tho that kinda like "2nd back up online" ya I'm saying :hmm:

Yeah, that's why, i already playing around MyTouch and G1... it's fun but right now, i will trying to playin Cliq at T-mobile store on next week because of bills yo know what i sayin? I have a Laptop and MVP here... i do not need wifi because i have the internet, AT&T 2Wire Gateway (include wifi). Right now, i don't know which one should i pick Cliq and still use T-mobile's service but i have to waiting to research the rate and review how is people like their cliq or I like LG enV Touch because LG EnV Touch is good vibrate as touch as i never had before! EnV Touch's qwerty keyboard is good! By the way, if you looking for a mobile device with wifi, then pick Iphone or Cliq. Jux let me know what do you like a mobile device, please.

Yeah, when you have the chance to check out the CLIQ, let us know how it is and your thought about it.. :)

G1 have lack battery because it short for last.

I have Palm Pre, it's great however, it's bit advance and few app, unlike iPhone. But it come with actual QWERTY to typing.

I have an older Palm Treo. I love it. Touch screen, good texting, internet, full qwerty (thats a must for me) email, aim, yahoo and msn im aps. I can access i711 from it quickly if necessary. It has a very strong vibration too.

What I really like is my P3 netbook. Great mvp.

I will not vote because I seem that you want how much percent popular on smartphone then you will follow higher vote. You have lack of your thinking. I do not want to see you are not happy with smartphone.

Most important.... you should try to play with few different smartphone and compare price/plans. You will feel more comfortable with smartphone before you buy one.

Last year, I tried to play with G1 at store. G1 is nice but..... I noticed that G1's youtube is poor quality. I rather stick to iphone or other brand. One thing... iphone's touch keyboard is not great.

My Touch's Windows is suck!! Also, My Touch's battery is short life.

I will not vote because I seem that you want how much percent popular on smartphone then you will follow higher vote. You have lack of your thinking. I do not want to see you are not happy with smartphone.

Most important.... you should try to play with few different smartphone and compare price/plans. You will feel more comfortable with smartphone before you buy one.

Last year, I tried to play with G1 at store. G1 is nice but..... I noticed that G1's youtube is poor quality. I rather stick to iphone or other brand. One thing... iphone's touch keyboard is not great.

My Touch's Windows is suck!! Also, My Touch's battery is short life.

Ouch! MyTouch's not right for meh then. By the way, i agreed with you abt we need to playing around smartphones and we need to see plan and afford for price

Back