Which hotel did you stay at in Las Vegas?

Miss-Delectable

Reaction score
I stayed at Treasure Island.

Maybe next time, I'll give the Bellagio, MGM a go.

Which do you recommend and why?

well i never been there but i plan surprise xmas gift for my hubby this dec and take him there... smiles..

I've been to Vegas MANY times...however I never stayed at hotels! I stayed at my best friend's parent's house. :) (They lives in Henderson, I think about 15 min from Vegas strip? I am not sure...I haven't been back since 1998!) I also stayed at her apt when she lived in Vegas but now she is back in Los Angeles area. She said she will move back to Vegas when the house is hers after her adopted parents are gone to heaven (hate to say that, I love her parent!)...and she said I am more than welcome to stay at her place...:) No pool! :( She plan to add one one day!

Never been to Las Vegas :dunno:

i dont remember the hotel we stayed at when i was 7 years old. lol its been so long time not going to las vegas.

The Paris one. And believe me it was not fun. I had shoes on that killed and the ground is mostly cobble stone in there.

PARIS ! it is beautiful ! we enjoyed our romantic moments from ground to room ! :whistle:

I've been to Vegas tooooo millions of times because of my basketball team (Deaf Adult club). We've been there for 3 years by twice and my grandpa n grandma live in Henderson. Basically i get free room from my granny's.

Well, there are many reasons to sleep in hotels in Vegas Strip. I have slept in several hotels: bellagio, Circus cirus, MGM, Caesar's Place, and Treasure Island.

My team and i tend to sleep at any hotels (depend on hot deals) at south fremont area (north of Strip).

I don't remember what hotel I stayed in Las Vegas, but I had a nice time visiting Las Vegas in 2000. :)

I stayed in the Sahara. It was CHEAP, $50 for the weeknight, 100 or so weekend.

Its on the North side of the strip, next to the Stratosphere. But The monorail connects right to it. So, for a few bucks you can hop on that and it will take you anywhere on the strip in just a couple of minutes.

Brian

WOW dbarovian, freaky! I took the exact same picture in the exact same spot ! :shock: :lol:

and here is a link to my Flickr account in case anyone is bored and wants to look through pics from my recent trip, haha :cool2:

I stayed in the Sahara. It was CHEAP, $50 for the weeknight, 100 or so weekend.

Its on the North side of the strip, next to the Stratosphere. But The monorail connects right to it. So, for a few bucks you can hop on that and it will take you anywhere on the strip in just a couple of minutes.

Brian

its cheap because its in the shithole of las vegas.

I went with my friends to LV last week ago.
we stayed my friends over night in their home. Last 5 Yrs I was with my friend sleeping in the Hotel Circus Circus. True, the bed was comfortably *awwwww* :)

Back