Which french fries you like at? (What kind?)

yagazn

Reaction score
If you like french fries (What kind? onion rings?, curly fries, crisscut fries?)
and at where?

List here:
Carls Jr
McDonalds
The Habit Burger Grill
In 'N' Out Burger
The Burger King
Jack in the Box
_________?
__________?

As for me, I like onion rings at the Habit Burger Grill, french fries at In 'n' Out,
curly fries at Jack in the Box and zucchini fries at Carls Jr. I can't remember what else.
if little bit too much greasy, you had to damp greasy on a napkin. (I dislike little bit too much greasy on some french fries)

We have a place here called Freddy's Frozen Custard that has nice crispy shoestring fries...honestly - I am not a big fry person - just enough to divide up my burger while I eat.

I love fries from McDonald's and Wendy's. For Onion rings, Sonic, BK, Applebee's and Red Robins. MMM! Curl fries...oh gosh...not sure what fast food that sell that! I don't remember. Oh well!

It's hard for me to say which place makes the best french fries because it depends on when I get it, where I get it, and how it's prepared.

Some places fry them a bit longer or short than normal. Some places add too little or too much salt. Some get their fries from a different location.

I guess I would have to say Steak-N-Shake. :dunno:

Burger King.

They are thin cut and always crisp.

The best ones I had was in Ocean City,Maryland,they were call Vinegar Fries

so far, it mcd for french fries.. but jack in box is better ..

i havent try for other yet..

For me, In n Out fries, bar none! Especially, the "animal fries" on the "unofficial" menu.

For me, I much prefer sweet potato fries! Some concession stands would serve those. Other wise, I would go to Whole Foods store and buy frozen fries and bake them at home. Healthier and tastier!

Curly Fries from ARBY's!!! They're to die for! They used to serve them at Hardee's but not anymore. If I recall correctly, A&W had their onion rings. I liked onion rings from concession stands as well as at Orlando Ale House.

Regular Fries, hmm at some diners and this place in PA called Spatola... I loved their fries because it was not too greasy.

I highly dislike fast food fries. I would much prefer home made or store bought when possible.

I like the curly fries at arbys and jack in the box and the onion rings from Red Robin restaurant. I like the regular fries from Burger King, since theyre crispy, not soggy or soft. :)

Here, in the U.S., my choice varies with the rest of the meal's content. Mostly, for steak/good meals, I'd prefer home-baked and, personally, spiced fries (usually steak or shoestring).

Alone, it's McDonald's hands down for me.

Belgian (or is it called by another name?) French Fries (double-dipped technique) is the best that I've ever had.

i love french fries from mcdonalds and wendys and also i like eat onion rings with zesty from burger king

It varies from places to places. Some of the places cooks it great but some of them don't.

I absolutely love the garlic fries that Santa Cruz Boardwalk makes. It is to die for! It's a shame I can't find one exactly like this here in the east. :(

Anyway, as for others, I like the garlic parmesan fries at Red Robin and Rally's Spicy Fries. :)

It varies from places to places. Some of the places cooks it great but some of them don't.

I absolutely love the garlic fries that Santa Cruz Boardwalk makes. It is to die for! It's a shame I can't find one exactly like this here in the east. :(

Anyway, as for others, I like the garlic parmesan fries at Red Robin and Rally's Spicy Fries. :)

YUMMY! I didn't know about Garlic Parmesan Fries at Red Robin. Thank you so much! It make me so hungry! I like Rally's too. :h5:

Have you ever eat a Sweet Potato Fries French? I LOVE IT!

Now I want to try sweet potato fries. But what dip for them?

I don't really eat any FF at fast food because too much grease.

My favorite

buy a frozen FF and bake at home
Rally's Spicy Fries
Red Robin's Onion Rings
Curly Fries from Arby's
Outback's flower onions
Ron Jon's Surf and Grill's Sweet Potato Fries
Chili cheese on Fries. I can't remember where
Steak N Shake's fries with cheese top

I really don't like to eat 2 much grease. I have to use my napkin to remove it before I eat it. I want to have my our own fries machine. I can't stand too much oil and grease. :barf:

Back