Votes: 9 37.5%
  • Your homemade

Votes: 5 20.8%

• Total voters

SweetOrchid

Reaction score
Which do you like the best?

For me Firehouse Subs has won my heart than Subway and Quizo's

I voted homemade bec I like to make my own food. There is not a firehouse on the west coast. I know there is Quizno's and Subway here .

Voted homemade..:)

Never seen a Firehouse...what kinds of food do they serve?

Voted homemade..:)

Never seen a Firehouse...what kinds of food do they serve?

It's almost like Subway, but they have sub sandwiches made in anyway u like it. They are good.

I would like homemade sub, but I'm too lazy LOL:giggle:

P.S. I want to strangle my friend, cuz she the one who got me addicted to Firehouse Subs than Subway and homemade subs. LOL I BLAME HER!

Got more options? I've never heard of Firehouse Subs.

I've heard of Blimpe, Subway, Quiznos, DiBellas, etc...

my vote subway but im really like subway makes me gain lose weight

but i never eat include firehouse sub where my brother's friend works there and quizino,anythings but i eat blimpie in between Joplin,MO and Webb City,Mo its so good! but we dont have blimpie in Arkansas! oh darn it! but we have Lenny's sub sandwiches

i eat anythings include
1.subway
2.blimpie
3.Lenny's in North Little Rock,Ar
4.McAlisters in North Little Rock,Ar

Firehouse subs? never heard of it...must be new...mmm
Well, i love Subways....its not fattening if you choose
wisely...i always use wheat bread, lean meat like turkey,
chicken, etc. lots of veggies, no cheese for me...
works good for me...ive lost 21 lbs!!
(i have to, since im a prediabetic but i bet i wont be
after my dr. sees me that ive lost weight and my blood
sugar has gone down, heh!) :thumb:

I vote Subway since I always go there more often than Quizno's... Never heard of Firehouse before

Firehouse? never heard of it o_O.

I like both subway and Quizno's but I vote for Quizno's taste good yummy!!! heheh lol

I'd rather have a pita! The Pita Pit - Fresh Thinking, Healthy Eating sooo good!!

But they dont exist in the UK (Only US/Canada/Japan!) so I voted Subway. I have one every day for breakfast on the way to work. ;)

Ohhh pita pit taste soooo good!!! I have been eat that sometime it was so good gotta love it that I always order for chicken for pita yummy! lol :lol:

Now you got me hungry right now but not going to eat now so rather wait till go over my sister's house for thanksgiving hehe it will make me full after thanksgiving today hahah :lol:

Not every of us live in the west coast. I have never seen or heard of Firehouse before.

I like Subway, but I just stopped upon Thundercloud Subs (Austin based) and I really liked it. Cheaper than Subway. I liked their size, for example if I order a six inch sub at Subway, I might not be full. A foot sub at Subway may be too much for me. If I order a full size at TC Subs, it's more than six inches and less than a foot for a cheaper price than Subway. More like an ideal size for my stomach! I think you can create your very own kind of a sub or pick one on the menu list.

So I'm going with TC Subs. Subway second.

Homemade...

I don´t have those 3 lists here in Germany.

I voted Quizno's. I like subway too. I never heard of firehouse subs too.

I never heard of Firehouse Subs before so I voted Subway, though I can't do muliple choices so I also like Quiznos, too.

Back