which classic game system and the games itself do u like/hate ?

Originally posted by Steel
I have heard about Sonic going to Xbox about last year...they said that a brand new Sonic game might be Xbox exclusive after they finish Sonic Adventure DX on GameCube...

*bzzt* i doubt it .... cuz Sonic was exclusively for Sega systems ..... i have had all Sonic games on Genesis

Originally posted by *~Rayden Wins~*
*bzzt* i doubt it .... cuz Sonic was exclusively for Sega systems ..... i have had all Sonic games on Genesis

Well, Sega is becoming a thiry party license allready on a year ago or 2. Some sega games are allready on gamecube, x box, and ps2 :)

ohhh yeaaa u're right - duh me .... i remmied Mortal Kombat Trilogy being on BOTH PS and N64

Originally posted by Steel
Mortal Kombat wasn't from Sega...it's from Midway!

uhhhh ..... yea i know .... lol i was pointing out that even the same game can be in different systems - ha

MOD Note -

okayyyy - lol since u guys posted abt the games mostly - i added the "and the games itself" part to the thread title ... i don't wanna lock that thread cuz some are going off-topic tho .... :) just trying to be fair

Last edited:
also - i just remmied a very old game on Atari ..... Pitfall ... whoo that game is stuck in my memory bank - still remmied that swinging vines

and umm another one - Impossible Mission .... i remmied that long-haired man running around

sigh ....
;)

Originally posted by *~Rayden Wins~*
also - i just remmied a very old game on Atari ..... Pitfall ... whoo that game is stuck in my memory bank - still remmied that swinging vines

and umm another one - Impossible Mission .... i remmied that long-haired man running around

sigh ....
;)

Actually, did you know that PS2 actually offers Pitfall 1 and 2 on a game disc called "Activision Anthology?" That game CD offers more than 40 games created by Activision back in the gaming heydays of the 80's.

I have that game and it's a great way to play the titles that take you down the good ol' memory lane. I grew up in the days when the arcade and home games boomed back in the late 70's and early eighties. What an awesome time in history that was! :D

But playing those old games also reminded that they might have been simple in graphics, yet they were fuckin' HARD! Especially because of the fact that back in those old days, you couldn't save the progress of your games.... :(

yea that activision anthology seems to be cool am gonna get one someday i dont hate any systems myself there are a few games that id ont like ! thats it video games are video games and i ve been playin vid games ever since i was 2 years old !!!!!!!!!!!!before any of you say bullshit the first system i played when i was 2 it was a pong system made by atari.....

Last edited:
Back