Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Toyota

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • VW

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • others

Votes: 4 19.0%

• Total voters
I prefer to drive Toyota or Honda cars because it runs longer than American cars. No offense to American car lovers.

there are plenty of import cars in california. I went to Illinois last month and all I saw was Ford and Chevy. No wonder why some people on this forum know nothing about Toyota. As for me, it is German and Japanese car all the way. If you give me a Ford, sure, I'll take it and trade it for an import. :)

Chevy Is My Genertion Family.... I Like Ford Truck Bec I Heard It Change And Better. Vw Is My Old Favorite Since 1960's :d What Else.... Dammit My Gal Has Honda And I Fall For It!!! Lol Joking!!!

I go for Toyota.. It's the best, but quitely expensive.. But it last very well.. I had 1987 Toyota Camry it lasted til 210 k til it the transmission blew, also wreck it by a deer.. Damn.. Missed that car... But right now I own 1999 Saturn SL1, UGHH I hated it!!! I had bought that car since I was broke at that time when my car broke down, and needed a compatible car. So I got it, plus good for travelling. Plus cheaper payment and insurance. ugh... Saves Gas Mileage more than Toyota.. Can't wait til I get it paid off to trade in with Toyota Camry or Yota 4 Runner...

MizzDeaf said:
Chevy Is My Genertion Family.... I Like Ford Truck Bec I Heard It Change And Better. Vw Is My Old Favorite Since 1960's :d What Else.... Dammit My Gal Has Honda And I Fall For It!!! Lol Joking!!!

awwww MizzDeaf -- u fell for ur grrl's car hahaha im sure she will let u drive her car if u just want to take the car for the day LOL

i myself drive a honda and i LOVE the honda! :thumb:

Hmm. . . depends on a lot, really.

What kind of vehicles are we talking about? Cars in general? I'll go with uhm. . . BMW's 700 series. Trucks? Chevy (Full-1500 HD) GMC (Compact-Sonoma)

Don't judge a car by it's maker. That's downright wrong. Sure, I disapprove of Ford in general, but I'd buy a '93 Mustang 5.0 in a heartbeat, actually, I'd buy any pre-'93 5.0 in a heartbeat. I just dislike mustangs newer styling, too. . . girlish.

I picked Jeep because of course it is champ for off road. Also There is a proof that Jeep is better than Corvette. I am more than happy to prove you all if you want to see it.

wizard said:
I picked Jeep because of course it is champ for off road. Also There is a proof that Jeep is better than Corvette. I am more than happy to prove you all if you want to see it.

jeep vs. corvette on offroad?
yes I know Bob Marley smokes marijuana

Back