Which Android tablet would you pick?

ChicagoBlue2

Veteran Traveler
Premium Member
Reaction score
I have an Asus Memo Pad tablet, and it's been great having it, but I've never had a Samsung one, so for those who have both, some feedback would be great.

The Internet connectivity is great, and it was well worth shelling out the money I paid for it back in August.

Now, I'm considering getting a Samsung Galaxy Tab 3.7.0, but before I do, some feedback would be great. Which is better to save for? Samsung 2.7.0 or the newer one?

If you could choose, which would you pick, and why?

You're more than welcome to include other Android tablets, if you wish to.

You should post it in "Computers, Electronics, IT & Gaming". Well, that's your choice.

I don't recommend Samsung Galaxy 3.7.0 to you because of memory and GPU. It can slow to respond.

I would like to recommend Dell Venue 8 tablet because it has 2 GB ram and 2.0 Ghz CPU. Technically, it is very good and fast.

Business Laptops - The Best Business Laptops With Windows 7 | Dell. If you are not interesting in Dell tablet, you will stick with Samsung tablet.

Actually I'm looking for a tablet that's ntouch compatible-- Asus isn't ntouch compatible, and I need one that is. And Dell sounds like a good option, but it's expensive, though.

Actually I'm looking for a tablet that's ntouch compatible-- Asus isn't ntouch compatible, and I need one that is. And Dell sounds like a good option, but it's expensive, though.

I own two Nexus 7 both 2012 and 2013 models, nTouch Tablet works fine on both models for me.

I can fit it in my coat or some pants pockets.

I take it with me to college classes instead my laptop. I make my VP calls from it at college And Easier to read from and look up my online classes to check the status of my homework etc. Some of my college book are ebook too so I read from the same Tablet.

Also Facebook or Netflix between classes etc.

And Nexus 7 is actually manufactured by Asus for Google http://www.google.com/nexus/7/

But actual studying and homework and programming coding, I use my laptop or desktop at college with dropbox to save my homework in.

Reason I brought a newer 2013 model Nexus 7 because I like my 2012 model Nexus 7 so much that the newer 2013 model have a faster processor and a longer battery life. But there seem to be an touch screen issue on the newer 2013 models. I notice it some on my newer model and sometime experience misses touch response on my screen.

And it not too expensive either .. Starts at $229

You probably can pick up a older 2012 model for cheap if you have a store locally that sell and buy used gaming console, laptop, tablet, smart phone. I bet if you look around or check on craigslist you might find a used 2012 for $150 or make them an offer and pay less.

none, dont need or want tablets...just a mobile and computer is enough theres more to life than stupid digital world networking...it gone mad

I own two Nexus 7 both 2012 and 2013 models, nTouch Tablet works fine on both models for me.

I can fit it in my coat or some pants pockets.

I take it with me to college classes instead my laptop. I make my VP calls from it at college And Easier to read from and look up my online classes to check the status of my homework etc. Some of my college book are ebook too so I read from the same Tablet.

Also Facebook or Netflix between classes etc.

And Nexus 7 is actually manufactured by Asus for Google Nexus 7 - Google

But actual studying and homework and programming coding, I use my laptop or desktop at college with dropbox to save my homework in.

Reason I brought a newer 2013 model Nexus 7 because I like my 2012 model Nexus 7 so much that the newer 2013 model have a faster processor and a longer battery life. But there seem to be an touch screen issue on the newer 2013 models. I notice it some on my newer model and sometime experience misses touch response on my screen.

And it not too expensive either .. Starts at $229

You probably can pick up a older 2012 model for cheap if you have a store locally that sell and buy used gaming console, laptop, tablet, smart phone. I bet if you look around or check on craigslist you might find a used 2012 for $150 or make them an offer and pay less.

My bro told me same thing. He was not happy with his Android tablet because it's slow which bad for his university courses. So he still happy with iPad 2 even He is Android fan. He uses Moto x (mobile)

Yep, iPad 2 works fine with Z5 and nTouch even iPad 2 is 2 years old.

none, dont need or want tablets...just a mobile and computer is enough theres more to life than stupid digital world networking...it gone mad

Because you don't travel so much which why you don't need tablet. Most tablets got great battery life than most PC laptops.

My husband got me the ACER tablet 2 years ago...I still use it and it still works great!

I had a Samsung Galaxy, but then when I gave up using a phone, I got an IPad mini, and it is way better and faster and more responsive than the Samsung.

I've been using Nexus 10" for over year, and it works great.

Wow. It's been a while since I saw this. This was under my old user name. Anyways, I still have my Asus Memo Pad, but it's now 16 GB with 16 GB added for a total of 32 GB.

Back