Which AD'er are you wondering about?

Mew did say about year ago she no be posting bc of heavy studies

how can you forget Beach bitch LOL......(yes i know its Beachgirl, or Beach Girl), what about the infamous Matajan LOL....OMG....hilirious....

oh yes Cloggy vs Jillio sagas, ultimate textual wars were held in the realm of the audists front.....

byrdie.....wow, the fake heart attack saga.....

Cheri was a sorta pain in ass, plays 'auto correction' duh....

Lukin, was cool and funny but somehow disappeared.....
can't think of anyone else atm. but Matajan....wow....who'd date him ? LMAO

he probably has more chances than me (he has money, tons of it apparently)

somehow lukin disappeared but he's banned for a perm time. oh well!

Beach bitch, Valerie, jillio, Cheri, cloggy, dick248 , fair hour, and a few others were some of the most controversial lol

It seems there were variations of the user name. The one I remember is/was Beach girl. Among other things she spoke of doing different things if they were at their winter or summer residence. I went looking at her history for those locations and also ran across her mention of being born in 1950. It turns out the locations were under her avator all the time — Winter in Northern Virginia and Summer in North Carolina. I don't remember anything controversial about her and found nothing I thought was. I just suddenly quit seeing postings from her I was puzzled why. I sure do wish she would not have left.

Dereksbicycles.

What the heck did I do in 2014?

2015 will be much more enriched simply because I'll make sure it is!!!

It seems there were variations of the user name. The one I remember is/was Beach girl. Among other things she spoke of doing different things if they were at their winter or summer residence. I went looking at her history for those locations and also ran across her mention of being born in 1950. It turns out the locations were under her avator all the time — Winter in Northern Virginia and Summer in North Carolina. I don't remember anything controversial about her and found nothing I thought was. I just suddenly quit seeing postings from her I was puzzled why. I sure do wish she would not have left.

Just to be clear, I meant Beach girl made her bed and has to lie in it. Not you. :)

How do you get this "Beach girl made her bed and has to lie in it" for the person I am remembering????????????

See this old thread at post 4 for an example the the type of things she posted. http://www.alldeaf.com/showthread.php?t=94038

Beach bitch, Valerie, jillio, Cheri, cloggy, dick248 , fair hour, and a few others were some of the most controversial lol

LOL...... I was like.... whoops...what if she's lurking?

She made her bed, now she has to lie in it. :cool2:

How do you get this "Beach girl made her bed and has to lie in it" for the person I am remembering????????????

See this old thread at post 4 for an example the the type of things she posted. http://www.alldeaf.com/showthread.php?t=94038

Just was commenting on what others were saying, if they remember her to be not so nice and if she is lurking and reading this, then she has to deal with it. I do not remember her so I can't say if she is nice or not but if she was not nice and is reading this and not liking what she is reading, then she has to deal with it.

oh man I love that guy/thing

are you keeping Barney captive under your bed? :lol::lol:

just kidding mate

haha

Happy New year Jiro (and the rest of my favorite online gang)
& hope you all not suffering the aftermath of excess ethanol intake.... (I didn't even have that Japanese whiskey, maybe later today, just in a wee Japanese sake cup to authenticate the "Japanese experience" to symbolize the beginning of 2015!!

I am sure she has moved on beyond that. It was so long ago.

The girl with Down's Syndrome was a few years ago, but I thought her getting upset about me saying that she was expecting a little too much from speech therapy, was more recent.......I remember her being all huffy and mad. I still think she had an unrealistic view that her son was going to get perfect speech.....even the school had suggested that she sign off on speech! ....BTW for the lurkers this was about articulation......
Oh well......

The girl with Down's Syndrome was a few years ago, but I thought her getting upset about me saying that she was expecting a little too much from speech therapy, was more recent.......I remember her being all huffy and mad. I still think she had an unrealistic view that her son was going to get perfect speech.....even the school had suggested that she sign off on speech! ....BTW for the lurkers this was about articulation......
Oh well......

maybe it is time to put that topic to rest.

All I wanted was to say that those people were controversial and really made AD very interesting.

Didn't want to go into details. If u want to go into details, feel free but I have moved on from going into details about all the topics that were fought over.

Back