Which Actor/Actress would you like to see on the big screen again?

shel90

Love Makes the World Go Round
Premium Member
Reaction score
This is a thread about actors or actresses that never really made it to the superstar status like Tom Cruise, Goldie Hawn and others but who had a brief stint with stardom but then dropped out of the Hollywood radar all of sudden. My question is which of them do you want to see back in the movies only because something about them intrigued you?

And why?

For me, it would be Jay Davidson (The Crying Game and Stargate). Yes, I got a reminder from another thread about him and it got me thinking about him. In the early 90s, I was so fascinated by his presence on the screen and felt so drawn to him. He made me question myself because he was so feminine but yet manly at the same time. I was in my early 20s and when I found myself so attracted to him, I wondered if I was into women because of the way he looked. Later on, I found out that straight men were also attracted to him as well and did question themselves.

Then, it just came to this conclusion...he delivered powerful performances in both movies and did what very few actors/actresses could do...made the audience feel a connection with him.

Then, he dropped out of the Hollywood radar all of sudden. I did some research...learned that he hated the spotlight. He loved acting but didnt want anything to do with the celebrity lifestyle so he made that sacrifice to become a clothes designer.

He is definitely someone I would love to see take small and a few major roles in a few future movies. There is just something about him that fascinates me.

Peter DeLuise.

I always thought he was cool on 21 Jump Street.

Kate Mulgrew. My god what a beautiful strong figure of a woman. I think I might give one of my eyeteeth (oh well they're gone) I'd give one of my eyebrows (please, it'll grow back - I'm not that desperate) to sit down to dinner with her! I wish I saw more of her on the big screen, I would easily save up and pay to see it!

LOL you mentioned her name already. OF course Goldie Hawn, I always loved her since I was a kid. Most of her characters on the movies were tend to be mellow, easygoing and imperfect. I understand that she's older but i d love to see her again in the movie.

Kirk Cameron....there are a few that I wanted them back in shows/movies. I cannot remember names.

Johnny Depp every now and then! as well as sexy Jessica Alba. of course they're still on it. :D

This person has been dead for many years but I wish they'd made more movies when they were alive: James Dean.

Back