Where's the Love???

Status
Not open for further replies.
no one can be expected to be a perfect president. that's not realistic.

why are you so convinced that obama will fail at his presidency? have hope that things will change for the better -- i do.

She's just paranoid, nothing is new.

I can't make prediction for Obama, however Clinton made success in some part.

sorry but Bush has the worst rating in the history. How do you explain that? that is the real example of epic fail. In fact - Bush made bunch of records that will be recorded into Guinness World Records

1. Worst Presidential rating in the history
2. Highest deficit in the history
3. Largest voters turnout in the history(it means they care and DESPISED Bush & Republican)
4. has many of his friends/associates were found guilty of -----
5. many more....

ha.. i agree with you..

"She's just paranoid, nothing is new."

that's true.

"I can't make prediction for Obama, however Clinton made success in some part."

i agree. in fact, he was one of the better presidents we've had imo.
i

Richard Nixon now can take a break from being labeled "Worst President". Dumbya Bush deserves that title forever. No one else but Dumbya can have it.

8 years is totally hell. I cant believe my own 2 eyes what we as Americans are going through with 2 wars (one very dumb), a recession that's gonna make the Great Depression look so good, corrupt bastards, you name it, Bush is like reverse King Midas anything he touches becomes shit instead of gold.

57 days til the new era begins. It's torture waiting!

Tsk. I'm no Bush lover but the other leaders showed poor diplomacy and statemanship by refusing to shake the hand of the representative of the United States of America. Duly noted.

This is one of those things where the appearance is different than reality. Here's a CNN video explaining what actually happened. I don't have a full transcript so I'll summarize. Basically, that was a photo shoot for the G20 summit. Bush had already met and shaken hands with those leaders beforehand, whereas the other leaders hadn't. That's why they were shaking hands on the way up and Bush wasn't. It had nothing to do with him being an outcast.

Video - Breaking News Videos from CNN.com

sorry but Bush has the worst rating in the history. How do you explain that? that is the real example of epic fail. In fact - Bush made bunch of records that will be recorded into Guinness World Records

1. Worst Presidential rating in the history
2. Highest deficit in the history
3. Largest voters turnout in the history(it means they care and DESPISED Bush & Republican)
4. has many of his friends/associates were found guilty of -----
5. many more....

Well, I think Obama is worse than Bush.

Well, I think Obama is worse than Bush.

I'm just curious here. How is it that Obama is worse than Bush?

We haven't seen what Obama is capable of since he is not in the office yet.

Maria - I hope to soothe your concern... Let me tell you this - Take a look at people that Obama chose for important seats such as Secretary of State, Homeland Security, Attorney General.... Now compare that to those under Bush Administration.. (hint- Michael Gaffe... I mean Michael Brown)

Nah, not necessarily. I am perfectly fine as usual. I just know that there will be more problems comin' - not just durin' in Bush's presidency years.

lastly... tell me who do you think is an epic fail.

Obama.

I think it is great that Obama Administration demands to vet those who wants a job in his administration. That will weed out the corrupted bastards and those controlled by special interests. Remember - his administration represents an important thing - ACCOUNTABILITY.

Why do you think he choses Hillary and still befriends with Hillary's husband, Bill ? Both of them ( Clintons ) have bad scandals in the past. :hmm: Bill Clinton refused to step down when people wanted to impeach him. And, it apparently that Obama have nothin' to object about him for refusin' to step down -- well, if Obama wants people to help him to win the election and that he will do things for people that people want him to do for them.. then, why would Obama chose to befriends with Bill Clinton when Bill Clinton refused to step down when people protested against him ? And, you still say that Obama's administration represents an important thing - ACCOUNTABILITY ? I disgree how this picture have turned out.

I'm just curious here. How is it that Obama is worse than Bush?

We haven't seen what Obama is capable of since he is not in the office yet.

I know. It's just that I read alot about him, his background, his goals and decisions, and all. I don't think that he is goin' to be the best president. - IMO.

One thing I've noticed is that Bush didn't reach out to shake hands like others before and after him.

Really that's not Bush's fault, then why started 9/11 in the first place?

It isn't Bush's complete fault for what's happening in America. Americans and banks share some of the faults for buying and borrowing more than they can live on within their means. Many of us don't like some of his ways of handling things, but I don't think it's ethical to act like idiots for having disagreements. After all, many Americans voted for him. What they promised during candidacy isn't always going to be exactly what they say they'll do. Isn't that right for all the other Presidents including Obama?

Remember the saying: Ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country.

Don't shoulder all the blames on Bush.

Not just Bush who failed -- former presidents before him have failed as well. I am positive sure that Obama will fail durin' in his presidency years, too. None of them have the answers to resolve all these problems. I mean, none of them.

Sure, but Bush is the worst... Remember, world economy crisis? Thanks Bush!!!

Why do you think he choses Hillary and still befriends with Hillary's husband, Bill ? Both of them ( Clintons ) have bad scandals in the past. :hmm: Bill Clinton refused to step down when people wanted to impeach him. And, it apparently that Obama have nothin' to object about him for refusin' to step down -- well, if Obama wants people to help him to win the election and that he will do things for people that people want him to do for them.. then, why would Obama chose to befriends with Bill Clinton when Bill Clinton refused to step down when people protested against him ? And, you still say that Obama's administration represents an important thing - ACCOUNTABILITY ? I disgree how this picture have turned out.

1.) Obama has nothing do with Bill Clinton´s affair scandal
2.) Bill Clinton did belongs PAST.
3.) Move on and focus Obama and his future plan!

hey, Why do you thinking, that Bill Clinton has bad scandals. Is that you are concern about Bill Clinton private? oh PLEASE!!! *oh my god* it is not your problem and not my problem, too. ONLY, It is important, he does good run for president. I don't care about his private "bad Scandals".
I never do understand, what do you care about Bill Clinton private??
you know, what? everyone have mistake, never have a perfect person!!!
ARE YOU GOD?!?!?!

3.) Move on and focus Obama and his future plan!

That's the only thing I agree with. I don't see what blaming President Bush will do anything other than affect you. I think it's shameful to talk hateful remarks. There are people who disagree with Obama. I personally know someone who said Obama's scary just like the mean woman who refused to give Halloween candies to Obama supporters. Blah blah blah. What difference does it make with Bush?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back