Where's George?

I use to do something silly,I would write my name on a dollar to see if it would come back to me :lol:
I once drilled a small hole in a quarter and engraved a small mark while testing a new drill I got. I spent that quarter at a store somewhere in my hometown. A year later, that quarter came back to me through my teacher when I was paying her for something and she gave me quarters in change. I looked at my quarters and saw that one had a hole in it. Immediately looked around and saw the mark I made... it came back!!!

Boy, what are the odds of that happening? ;)

you are correct -

vyocua.jpg

Yup, I noticed like that last night when bought bottled water from machine.

Ah, I remember using that "Where's George" website a while back ago.

It was interesting to see where some of these dollar bills went to at different places, so and on.

The one's that are tracked most often normally have a red stamp saying "www.WheresGeorge.com". I wonder how many people touch the same dollar in a year's span. Money is so dirty, as a cashier nothing is worse than getting sweat soaked money straight from someone's back pocket!! :lol:

Or a lady pulling out the money from her bra. :ugh:

:lol: A large big busted woman ahead of me went to pay the cashier (who was a man) You should have seen his face! When she was digging in her bra to get the cash. He did not even want to touch the money. I was about to bust out laughing.

But I have done the Wheres George online before it is pretty interesting to see how much the Dollar bill travel and flows through out the U.S.

I once drilled a small hole in a quarter and engraved a small mark while testing a new drill I got. I spent that quarter at a store somewhere in my hometown. A year later, that quarter came back to me through my teacher when I was paying her for something and she gave me quarters in change. I looked at my quarters and saw that one had a hole in it. Immediately looked around and saw the mark I made... it came back!!!

Boy, what are the odds of that happening? ;)

Wow! that's cool. Did you keep it?

Back