where to find....

Reaction score
Hey, know where I could find some cool fonts for free? I've tried couple website that has free fonts to download. for some reason it doesnt work. cuz I dont see it in microsoft word, or any photo shop programs I have. :-(

Last time I was looking for fonts, I was at www.dafont.com You might want to check that site out in case you haven't.

Good luck.

Hmm..it's hard to find specific fonts cos I end up finding those and having to pay for them! Geez...

I used to have the font called 'helvetica' and nowadays don't have it and been looking for it and it ranges between $26 to $49 per download for THAT font! :roll:

PurpleRose71 said:
Hmm..it's hard to find specific fonts cos I end up finding those and having to pay for them! Geez...

I used to have the font called 'helvetica' and nowadays don't have it and been looking for it and it ranges between $26 to $49 per download for THAT font! :roll:

Duh me...I just discovered I actually HAD that specific font as I had just installed a new program that had that font in it. :roll: @ myself, hehe!

Back