Where the Wild Things Are

Jiro

If You Know What I Mean
Premium Member
Reaction score
Original Poster

where_the_wild_things_are_poster.jpg

the purpose of this thread is to put your face into him. see below as an example.

you ask - what the hell is the point?
my answer? stfu and just play with me :lol:

I remember reading that book from 1963. I don't think it's really that scary to me.

Where_The_Wild_Things_Are.jpg

That was written when I was little and I thought it was dumb. I don't know how to put my picture there. Is there a site or do you need to have Photoshop? (I don't)

That was written when I was little and I thought it was dumb. I don't know how to put my picture there. Is there a site or do you need to have Photoshop? (I don't)

yep photoshop. or you can use paintbrush program (free program included with any Windows) or similar in mac. you can see a very poor photoshop job in mine :lol:

I thought Where The Wild Things Are cool. Guess I'm the only one here who thinks so.

I remember that story as kid, didn't really scare me, thought it was kinda neat. But I don't know how the movie would be.

I study English and this year during one of our translation classes we translated the story from English into Polish. I liked it! And it was fun to translate it because nobody translated it into Polish and got it published yet. Our teacher said that maybe we were the first to do that :)

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.6; en-us; T-Mobile G1 Build/DRC83) AppleWebKit/528.5+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.2 Mobile Safari/525.20.1)

That place would be me :giggle: JK

Last edited:
Well...ur a wild thing!
you make my heart zing!
you're a wild thing...
and I think I love you!

Have the book. Love reading it to the preschoolers. Can't wait to see the movie it is out on DVD now. Will get it Friday!

Back