where r u, AJ?!?

SherryCherish

Reaction score
We all miss you here. We know you have life going on there. I just want to say Happy Birthday to you, and we all won't forget you here, "hottie surfer!" eh :)

:birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: to you dear AJ!!! I hope you have a wonderful birthday, and a great day full of celebrating! I wish you many, many more birthdays to come!! Have a beautiful day!!!

Happy Birthday to you and may the day be wonderful for you!!! :birthday: :birthday:

Mod Edit: photo was removed so this thread won't get moved-- ;)

:giggle: :giggle: I am just kidding! Happy Birthday anyway!

Last edited by a moderator:
Happy Birthday AJ! Hope you having a great time celebrating your special day! How's your dog coming along surfin' with you? Anyhow, hope you have a good one and many more to come as well! Happy 'surfin' Birthday!!

:birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday:

Last edited:
AJ, I don't know where you are, nor do I care, but I've got 4 words for you:

KISS MY BANANA BOAT!

recipe_b.jpg

We all miss you here. We know you have life going on there. I just want to say Happy Birthday to you, and we all won't forget you here, "hottie surfer!" eh :)

thanks Sherry for the birthday thread.

Happy Birthday, SEXY!!!!!!

Rebel, u and Sherry are gonna make me blush red.
and Rebel id rather have a half naked picture of u to celebrate. :mrgreen:

Happy Birthday AJ! Hope you having a great time celebrating your special day! How's your dog coming along surfin' with you? Anyhow, hope you have a good one and many more to come as well! Happy 'surfin' Birthday!!

:birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday;

well i haven't been to the beach in a while, but Petey (my dog) doesn't like the ocean, or the pool, or the bath water. and anyway, the waves haven't been big enough to even ride.

Guido...

um i dont know why ur asking me to kiss ur banana boat because u know what happened last time i kissed it...i got herpes...so i dont know why ur asking me to kiss it again.

thank you Redheadgrrl, smileygin, CodaChild (congrats. by the way on becoming a mod.) thank you highland, jolie, butterfly, felix, Roses, Tweety, Lake Tahoe, and jlfwildkat.

for my birthday my aunt, uncle, brother and sister put money together and bought me a video ipod, my friend got me a teenage mutant ninja turtles game for my gameboy. and my girlfriend got me a couple cd's and a framed picture of her and i when we were 14.

Back