Where is GOD?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The*Empress

Reaction score
Just few minutes later, I asked myself while I was posting on this forum, using sidekick 2 and sitting on the toliet at the same time....... I asked myself whining, "Where is GOD?" and big loud BOOM scared me.... :Ohno: It was thunder. Whew I thought that was God....
Or maybe it was....
But I continued to whine and trying to talk to God... "I wanna see you in person, we all do... So that I am so tired of people doubting."

Right now my legs are numbing and I'm just gonna post this and turn off t mobile.
And then get off the toliet

I thought the weatherman said it will rain Saturday? :ugh:

Why you guys read my thread if you got time on your hands?
I thought you guys said yall were nice.

I just wanna to tell what happen....

Did you guys ever ask "where is God?"
when ya facing problem?

Or out of the blue?

And do you ever feel God was trying to communicate with you?

Because I was playing computer scrabble by myself last year...
And I was asking, "Where are you, God?"
And while I was cheating by using the hint button and it spelled C R E A T O R.

And I felt God was letting me know he is there. Wow. I hope I am not dreaming.

Yall won't believe me anyway. :roll:

Miss*Pinocchio said:
Why you guys read my thread if you got time on your hands?
I thought you guys said yall were nice.

I just wanna to tell what happen....

Did you guys ever ask "where is God?"
when ya facing problem?

Or out of the blue?

And do you ever feel God was trying to communicate with you?

Because I was playing computer scrabble by myself last year...
And I was asking, "Where are you, God?"
And while I was cheating by using the hint button and it spelled C R E A T O R.

And I felt God was letting me know he is there. Wow. I hope I am not dreaming.

Yall won't believe me anyway. :roll:

I believe you and I have had instances where this happened and God was right there and it was a real eye opener. I could do nothing but be happy and praising God :) :thumb:

Hi Miss Pinciccho (spell??),

I can understand how frustrated, worried you are.

I will be glad to help you.:)

God is right here. He is not in the body form and He is a spirit. He travels from this person to next person all the times. Imagine that there are billions of people who live on this earth and God communicates with everyone in this world - how did He do that?????? I know!!! We, the human, are very, very, verrrrrrrrrrrrrrry slow as God looks at us. I mean that in God's eyes, like hmmm it's hard to explain.. let me think....like in God's eyes, it takes Him 1 second while it takes maybe 500 years. Very hard to explain to you.....
I hope you understand what I was trying to say to you.

I know you are so frustrated. Many people feel the same way as you! :)

Warm Regards,
Momoftwo:)

I got to wonder about thunderstorms... It was probably the heat you let out on cold toilet. :dunno:

Catmandu said:
I got to wonder about thunderstorms... It was probably the heat you let out on cold toilet. :dunno:

:rofl: That's a good one!

When I was a little girl, everytime I would hear a loud thunder, I always think of it as if Angels were bowling up in heaven....I still think of it as today too.... :dunno:

Tamara said:
Give my 30 seconds back to me!!
:|
I second :ugh2: , u said u felt thunder boom and u thought it was god, well honey it was ya farting in the toliet and made this echo sounds in the toliet!!! :bye:

Thank you Heath and Mom.

AJ, Cheri, and others.... I know you are trying to help, but there are people like me who wanna waste time talking about little things....

I don't wanna live my life like a roller coaster.....
And party party and married anybody and pop out 4 or 7 babies and work work work.

But me I like to take thing slow, when I cook, I wanna make homemade stuff.
If I get married, I wanna see to that my marriage lasts long time,
If I want children, I would like to have one and spend a whole lot of time with that child... Help him or her make good grades and tutor, and buy many educational things.

I think God has time for everybody...
Even if it isn't emergency....

God is saying we got doctors, rescue team, satellite to warn us hurricanes, tornado warning alarm, and house alarm.

If we make poor judgement in life we have to face consequence on our own....
For example, if you ignore traffic sign, you didn't even put on your seatbelt, you're be in car accident and too bad you lose your life.

And God allow bad things to happen to us... Because he knows somebody will invent things to protect us next time and for all of us to learn from your mistake.

Just like if your teenager is so tired of you sheilding and don't understand why you overprotecting him... Then he'll run off and discover the danger... That sounds like the story prodigal son in the Bible who learned the hard way and learned how to value money.

We were all prodigal and I ain't gonna give up my freewill, just because some atheists pissed off the way God handle things.

Miss*Pinocchio said:
Thank you Heath and Mom.

AJ, Cheri, and others.... I know you are trying to help, but there are people like me who wanna waste time talking about little things....

I don't wanna live my life like a roller coaster.....
And party party and married anybody and pop out 4 or 7 babies and work work work.

But me I like to take thing slow, when I cook, I wanna make homemade stuff.
If I get married, I wanna see to that my marriage lasts long time,
If I want children, I would like to have one and spend a whole lot of time with that child... Help him or her make good grades and tutor, and buy many educational things.

I think God has time for everybody...
Even if it isn't emergency....

God is saying we got doctors, rescue team, satellite to warn us hurricanes, tornado warning alarm, and house alarm.

If we make poor judgement in life we have to face consequence on our own....
For example, if you ignore traffic sign, you didn't even put on your seatbelt, you're be in car accident and too bad you lose your life.

And God allow bad things to happen to us... Because he knows somebody will invent things to protect us next time and for all of us to learn from your mistake.

Just like if your teenager is so tired of you sheilding and don't understand why you overprotecting him... Then he'll run off and discover the danger... That sounds like the story prodigal son in the Bible who learned the hard way and learned how to value money.

We were all prodigal and I ain't gonna give up my freewill, just because some atheists pissed off the way God handle things.

i guess im one of the lucky ones. i dont have to worry about my relationship with god, or worry about what god looks like, or anything like that. because god and i are buddies. we understand eachother, and we understand the reasons each of us do things. i know why god does things, and he knows why i do things. like i said we understand eachother. so thats why i dont freak out when something happens. thats why i dont question why god does things. and Jesus is my brother, because we both came from god.

God is in hell with Satan playing poker. That's how all the good and evil happens in the world. Whenever God wins a hand, something good happens. Whenever Satan wins a hand, something bad happens. ;)

VamPyroX said:
God is in hell with Satan playing poker. That's how all the good and evil happens in the world. Whenever God wins a hand, something good happens. Whenever Satan wins a hand, something bad happens. ;)

Maybe you're right..... Look at all of us....
Some of us masturbate, some of us kill, some of us do stupid things...
Maybe we all just sheeps and dogs....
And God and his angels are superior....
Why would they care about what we do?

And look at Adam and Eve.... When they did something wrong.... God cast them out of Eden, "Get the hell out!"

And then Cain killed his little brother....
And God asked him, "Why the hell you do that for?"

Then God likes Noah the best because they are really good friends.... So God told him to build an Ark and gather up some animals... And then God flooded the Earth to get rid of stupid people.

Same thing happened in Kentucky and the Devil made a bet with God... And so God strike lightening on the mine and all 12 miners died and people were cussing and be pissed off with God....
Yep, the Devil won a bet on that day.

God can do whatever he wants to, so you can't say God is unfair.

Only way to do is be friend with God, show him how loyal you are, and all....

Just like a dog would have to do for you, be loyal and be friend and obey master.

Miss*Pinocchio said:
Just few minutes later, I asked myself while I was posting on this forum, using sidekick 2 and sitting on the toliet at the same time....... I asked myself whining, "Where is GOD?" and big loud BOOM scared me.... :Ohno: It was thunder. Whew I thought that was God....
Or maybe it was....
But I continued to whine and trying to talk to God... "I wanna see you in person, we all do... So that I am so tired of people doubting."

Right now my legs are numbing and I'm just gonna post this and turn off t mobile.
And then get off the toliet

I thought the weatherman said it will rain Saturday? :ugh:

What make u think God is a person?

sorry cant help u on this one.

^Angel^ said:
When I was a little girl, everytime I would hear a loud thunder, I always think of it as if Angels were bowling up in heaven....I still think of it as today too.... :dunno:

:rofl: When I was a little girl, I thought God is angry and scream on us that's why thunders comes... :giggle:

Miss*Pinocchio said:
Maybe you're right..... Look at all of us....
Some of us masturbate, some of us kill, some of us do stupid things...
Maybe we all just sheeps and dogs....
And God and his angels are superior....
Why would they care about what we do?

And look at Adam and Eve.... When they did something wrong.... God cast them out of Eden, "Get the hell out!"

And then Cain killed his little brother....
And God asked him, "Why the hell you do that for?"

Then God likes Noah the best because they are really good friends.... So God told him to build an Ark and gather up some animals... And then God flooded the Earth to get rid of stupid people.

Same thing happened in Kentucky and the Devil made a bet with God... And so God strike lightening on the mine and all 12 miners died and people were cussing and be pissed off with God....
Yep, the Devil won a bet on that day.

God can do whatever he wants to, so you can't say God is unfair.

Only way to do is be friend with God, show him how loyal you are, and all....

Just like a dog would have to do for you, be loyal and be friend and obey master.
And... the Bible says that God forgives us?

If you read the Old Testament, God says to stone thieves to death. In the New Testament, God says to forgive thieves. Will he ever make up his mind? :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back