Where I go for crafts/scrapbooking?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrysanthe

Reaction score
which caterogy that talk about scrapbooking? I m not sure where I can start a thread for craft/scrapbooking?

i do love scrapbooks include Royals and my family pics create that learn from my Aunt Bev who create and my Aunt taught me makes and i understand.

if you going to Hobby Lobby,Michaels get scrapbook shopping

im been went shopping at Hobby Lobby and Michaels lots for scrapbook stuff sometimes my Aunt come with me when she in town and she come with me going to Hobby Lobby or Michaels whatevers your favorites stores.

and also have Target scrapbook stuff but you can shopping for that.

Michaels, The Arts & Crafts Store
Scrapbooking
Hobby Lobby : Home Page
Scrapbooking + Crafts : Home : Target

which caterogy that talk about scrapbooking? I m not sure where I can start a thread for craft/scrapbooking?

The best place to start a thread would be in Visualization & General Art Forum. It's a suggestion since scrapbooking is part of general art and it has a lot of visual stuffs as well. ;) Crafts of course, is part of Art too.

The best place to start a thread would be in Visualization & General Art Forum. It's a suggestion since scrapbooking is part of general art and it has a lot of visual stuffs as well. ;) Crafts of course, is part of Art too.

Ok... Thanks!!! I will go there from now on! You have been a great help!! *hugs*

i do love scrapbooks include Royals and my family pics create that learn from my Aunt Bev who create and my Aunt taught me makes and i understand.

if you going to Hobby Lobby,Michaels get scrapbook shopping

im been went shopping at Hobby Lobby and Michaels lots for scrapbook stuff sometimes my Aunt come with me when she in town and she come with me going to Hobby Lobby or Michaels whatevers your favorites stores.

and also have Target scrapbook stuff but you can shopping for that.

Michaels, The Arts & Crafts Store
Scrapbooking
Hobby Lobby : Home Page
Scrapbooking + Crafts : Home : Target

Thanks for the ideas!! However Jolie has answered question. I was referring for alldeaf.com thread. Thanks!!

Ok... Thanks!!! I will go there from now on! You have been a great help!! *hugs*

You're welcome. It's not a problem. I'm glad I was a help to you. ;) :hug:

So, with that, the thread is closed since the thread has served it's purpose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back