where do I find a deaf/hoh guy to date?

jaydaniel

Reaction score
I am a bi male in south florida and just wondering if anyone has any pointers as to where to hang out to meet other hoh/deaf guys. Your responses will be appreciated

Last edited:
Try Seattle, Washington. Seattle is known as largest deaf GLBT community. The age range here is 21 to 65 (I think). Many deaf GLBT singles around here. :)

Yeah - and funny to know that Ft Lauderdale is the new gay capital.

Hmph - wondered if there'd be a DEAF gay capital ... ?

I hope there'd be cute/hot guys that are deaf, single, MATURE, and ages that have a 2 as the beginning digit.

Otherwise, it's the hearing gay guys I'd go after.

Try Seattle, Washington. Seattle is known as largest deaf GLBT community. The age range here is 21 to 65 (I think). Many deaf GLBT singles around here. :)

Yeah and they are afraid to date each other! :giggle:

If you are a "bottom"--don't bother moving to Seattle as the Deaf GLBT community is known for being "bottoms".

If you want a "top", move to D.C. There are more "tops" than bottoms in D.C.

Yeah and they are afraid to date each other! :giggle:

Nah I am not scare to date, the only reason why I am single because I am not interest into the relationship at all and find being single is the most enjoyable life for me. ;)

If you are a "bottom"--don't bother moving to Seattle as the Deaf GLBT community is known for being "bottoms".

MetroGuy live in Seattle :lol: And I live in Portland Metro which are just 2 and half hours south of Seattle (Vancouver WA exactly), my opinion and personal experiences, there are mostly versus gay men around here.

If you want a "top", move to D.C. There are more "tops" than bottoms in D.C.

Ooo really? I don't know about that :lol:

Back