Where did you get your pets from

Nuty said:
I'm allergic to all cats except for certain kind of cat is called "Cat-mandu's pu...." opps! :Oops:

:P

:rofl:
Oh good to know... then I don't have to worry about you tracking me down here!

Catmandu said:
Oh good to know... then I don't have to worry about you tracking me down here!

Well, the only way I can track you down there is when your "Aunt Jo" to come over and visit to your house for a week... *trying to stiff*

I recently got 2 cichlia fishes and 1 small catfish for my new fish tank from PetsMart.

I've got 6 guinea pigs and a rabbit. They all came from either rescue or shelter. But, I can't remember where I got my kids ..... :whistle:

Cane Corso said:
Wow very old! I used to work at Veterinary clinic in Tucson and the oldest cat I have seen was live to be 23 years old!

Cool I also currently work at the Vet hospital.

I have seen the cat that was lived to be 26 a few years ago ... It was a full breed siamese cat. -- she was doing good and had her teeth cleaned!

The oldest dog was lived up to 20 years old -- A mixed breed medium size -- I think Keeshod mixed not sure thou. He came in for its teeth checked up -- an abcessed infection otherwise he was alert. That was a few years ago too. The dog is probably in the dog heaven by now.

The medium sized dog who came in dying was 19 years old. The owner refused to put the dog down but wanted him to die naturally. The dumb owner won't bring him home. A poor pup -- a few days later -- He was finally to put asleep.

We got our purebreed beagle from a registered breeder who also sells his dogs to the airports and borders. I found him by looking for registered breeders of beagles in Dogs Canada, under Rays Beagles in Port Perry ON.

I got my kitty from a friend who had too many kittens born in his house. He had two female cats who got impregnated by the same tomcat father :D. Then 2 momma cats had 7 or 8 babies total.

Back