Where did you get the cartoon pictures of you?

Kalista

Premium Member
Reaction score
It is fascinated to seeing some of members post the cartoon pictures in their avatar.

How could I get my ugly cartoon picture ? :lol:

Brian said:
I think I posted this somewhere here but anyway here is another one: http://www.funcomm.com/Face/Face.html - not as good as the images you see around here. :)

headscratch.gif
They did not have my hair style brown, wave and thicky?? No size shape of my big smile and full of my white teeth.
mgscratchchin.gif
Those Portrait Illustration Maker is sux. I could not find any my hair, mouth and face shape in those imagine.
icon_mecry.gif

Sabby -

They didnt have my hair color either, or chocolate brown eyes either...so its an approximate pix of me...not perfect, but not bad. It's enjoyable and you can try to come as close as you can...smiles.

Sabby

They didn't have my thick wavy long hair or deep dimples either. But it is fun to try to get as close as possible profile of oneself :)

Sabrina said:
They did not have my hair style brown, wave and thicky?? No size shape of my big smile and full of my white teeth. Those Portrait Illustration Maker is sux. I could not find any my hair, mouth and face shape in those imagine.
If you can't find the parts you want for your face, maybe you could do your sons', something like this:

Attachments

• sabson1.gif
    sabson1.gif
    3.9 KB · Views: 59
  • sabson2.gif
    sabson2.gif
    3.6 KB · Views: 57
Last edited:
Liebling:-))) said:
Yeah, they don´t have my red/copper hair, too.
My avatar's red hair is redder than my real hair, but it was the closest I could get.

I think the point of avatar cartoons is to capture the general (not exact) look and personality of the person. It is more like a charactiture, not a realistic likeness.

Hm . . . I tried to make one of me. It's OK.

Attachments

• cartoonavatar1.gif
    cartoonavatar1.gif
    4.5 KB · Views: 44
demoiselle said:
Hm . . . I tried to make one of me. It's OK.
I like both your avatars. Each one seems to express a different side of your personality. (wondering about the sword though....)

Reba said:
I like both your avatars. Each one seems to express a different side of your personality. (wondering about the sword though....)

Well, I work in theatre and it seemed like an appropriate "kick ass" sort of theatre prop. :) Thanks!

Back