Where did my post go?

Lily7

Reaction score
Hello, I posted a new thread in General forum, but it is not there. I looked away for a moment while waiting for it to post and when I looked back I THOUGHT I saw something about it being moderated but it disappeared before I could read it fully. I waited a while but it still has not shown up. Yet, posts I've made that were replies to threads elsewhere on the forum have shown up.

Can someone explain to me what is going on?

That said, I found a different forum that my post belongs in better than General so I thought about posting it again there instead, but I don't want to double post if my first attempt shows up later. Can I go ahead and post it in the more appropriate forum anyway?

You should wait for the moderators to approve your first thread. Then you can ask them to move it to the appropriate thread.

Ok! Thanks! I wasn't sure if it was actually in moderation or I just thought I saw that LOL I will wait.

It happened to me! what takes them too long to approve my posts? I hope this post appears?

I was able to post a second and third thread, while my Intro post is still pending...

I am a newbie here, also. :wave: In some threads my post shows up right away. Others, it gives me a message about moderator review. One never showed up at all, from days ago. Another did. I even have emailed asking about this, but have not received an answer as yet.

Very frustrating! I don't see that anything I wrote would be considered offensive at all. I just don't get it. Why one time it's moderated, and the next, it isn't? Seems no "rhyme or reason" that I can see... :shock:

Also, even though I've looked it up in FAQs, when I go to add a signature, there is no link to do so, even though the FAQs *say* just to click on the Signature link to write one. ????

Back