Where did God come from originally? Its existence?

Status
Not open for further replies.
HeartGirl said:
but maggots will eat our flesh too. Cycle of life...
Maggots will turn into flies, birds will eat flies,
cats will eat birds, cats will die, their flesh will
be like fertilizer for grass, cows will eat grass,
then we humans will eat beef.

So I am wondering who the person's flesh I have eaten? :shock:

Yeah, but we humans don't eat souls. Our flesh will return to the dust that included the meats under the flesh of the bodies..it returns to the dust, too. It's amazin'... can you imagine that ?

CyberRed said:
If, one's name is not written in the book of life - send to hell.
If, one's name is written in the book of life - send to heaven.
It is God's Judgement for both.
God decides without a sinner's decision before a sinner stands at the God's judgment, is that right?

Askjo said:
God decides without a sinner's decision before a sinner stands at the God's judgment, is that right?

Without a sinner's decision, yes. A sinner will stand before God at His Judgment to review a sinner's life before He decides where a sinner should go... in Hell or Heaven. ( In fact, God already knows the answer before sendin' a sinner to hell or heaven. )

CyberRed said:
Without a sinner's decision, yes. A sinner will stand before God at His Judgment to review a sinner's life before He decides where a sinner should go... in Hell or Heaven. ( In fact, God already knows the answer before sendin' a sinner to hell or heaven. )
Ok, what about a sinner's decision to choose God or not before he goes to heaven or hell?

Askjo said:
Ok, what about a sinner's decision to choose God or not before he goes to heaven or hell?

If, a sinner's decision to accept Jesus Christ as personal Saviour, then a sinner will go to Heaven. If, a sinner's decision not to accept Jesus Christ as personal Saviour, then a sinner will go to Hell.

I feel funny why you ask me all these questions ? lol
Did I say somethin' wrong ?

:wave: Hi!

Askjo,

Wow your questions were very good because this is what you wanted CyberRed to answer the questions and this is how I learned from CyberRed. Thank God that CyberRed is involved in this message board because she knows so much about the bible. I am SO HAPPY!!!!!

Askjo, thank you for your questions because you wanted to know and I wanted to know too. Thanks for your bringing it up because I never thought of your questions. Very good questions!!:)

Thank you!

Momoftwo:)

Momoftwo said:
:wave: Hi!

Askjo,

Wow your questions were very good because this is what you wanted CyberRed to answer the questions and this is how I learned from CyberRed. Thank God that CyberRed is involved in this message board because she knows so much about the bible. I am SO HAPPY!!!!!

Askjo, thank you for your questions because you wanted to know and I wanted to know too. Thanks for your bringing it up because I never thought of your questions. Very good questions!!:)

Thank you!

:wave: Momoftwo,

For your information, Askjo and I are good friends. :)
He is very nice man. He is Christian, too. :hug:

CyberRed said:
When you die, your flesh will return to the dust. Your soul will live afterlife. There's only 2 places your soul will go to. Heaven or Hell. God will decide that.

He already decide long time ago.

CyberRed said:
If, one's name is not written in the book of life - send to hell.
If, one's name is written in the book of life - send to heaven.
It is God's Judgement for both.

Show me where in the bible about name is written in the book of life?

jazzy said:
Show me where in the bible about name is written in the book of life?

Sure. Please allow me to type here, so you can read and understand better, if that is what you want to know. :)

Book of Life

Heavenly record ( Luke 10:20; Hebrew 12:23 ) written by God before the foundation of the world ( Revelation 13:8; 17:8 ) containin' the names of those who are destined because of God's grace and their faithfulness to participate in God's heavenly kingdom. Those whose names are in the book have been born into God's family through Jesus Christ ( Hebrew 12:23; Revelation 13:8 ); remain faithful in worship of God ( Revelation 13:8; 17:8 ); are untouched by the practice of abomination and falsehood ( Revelation 21:27 ); are faithful through tribulation ( Revelation 3:5 ); and are fellow workers in the work of Jesus Christ ( Philippines 4:3 ). The book of life will be used along with the books of judgment at the final judgment to separate the righteous and the wicked for their respective eternal destinies (Revelation 20:12, 15; 21:27 ).

CyberRed said:

Sure. Please allow me to type here, so you can read and understand better, if that is what you want to know. :)

Book of Life

Heavenly record ( Luke 10:20; Hebrew 12:23 ) written by God before the foundation of the world ( Revelation 13:8; 17:8 ) containin' the names of those who are destined because of God's grace and their faithfulness to participate in God's heavenly kingdom. Those whose names are in the book have been born into God's family through Jesus Christ ( Hebrew 12:23; Revelation 13:8 ); remain faithful in worship of God ( Revelation 13:8; 17:8 ); are untouched by the practice of abomination and falsehood ( Revelation 21:27 ); are faithful through tribulation ( Revelation 3:5 ); and are fellow workers in the work of Jesus Christ ( Philippines 4:3 ). The book of life will be used along with the books of judgment at the final judgment to separate the righteous and the wicked for their respective eternal destinies (Revelation 20:12, 15; 21:27 ).

I got it, thank you for your patient and put up with me. I am not easy one to get along here.

I am not too worry about it cuz He was the one who send me back here.

jazzy said:
I got it, thank you for your patient and put up with me. I am not easy one to get along here.

I am not too worry about it cuz He was the one who send me back here.

I fully understand. You are very much welcome. :hug:
Since you mentioned that you are not easy one to get along here.. lol Well, I am despised by some ADers here.

CyberRed said:
I fully understand. You are very much welcome. :hug:
Since you mentioned that you are not easy one to get along here.. lol Well, I am despised by some ADers here.
I am fine with you. Lol, Your remind me of one dear friend of mine who is very Christian. I don't get to see her often as I like to cuz we are two too busy people in this world right now.

God bless you,

CyberRed said:
If, a sinner's decision to accept Jesus Christ as personal Saviour, then a sinner will go to Heaven. If, a sinner's decision not to accept Jesus Christ as personal Saviour, then a sinner will go to Hell.

I feel funny why you ask me all these questions ? lol
Did I say somethin' wrong ?
Interesting discussion. No plm!

CyberRed said:
:wave: Momoftwo,

For your information, Askjo and I are good friends. :)
He is very nice man. He is Christian, too. :hug:
CyberRed, you are soooo wonderful lady whom I love you so much. :ily: :hug:

jazzy said:
He already decide long time ago.
If you decide for yourself to choose God or reject Him, then God will decide for your future destiny.

Askjo said:
If you decide for yourself to choose God or reject Him, then God will decide for your future destiny.
I already know where I am going. He showed it to me. He already made a plan for me long time ago.

Jazzy:)

I read many of your posts in many threads. I found you that you may be very confusing about God like demons want you to follow their paths but God wants you to follow His paths. You are in the middle and you seem very confusing. Becareful..I just want to warn you and I can tell that you are a very nice person but your words showed me that you are very confusing.

I will pray for you. :)

Take care!:)

Momoftwo,

A lot of people get confused too about Jesus Christ and the bible, It takes them time to learn and get to know about the bible and Jesus Christ. That doesn't mean they are following demons. ;)

Like me for example I am learning slowly about the bible, of course with Roadrunner's help and My step-mother as well. ;) I am planning on going to church too and wanted my boys to know about Jesus Christ also. :) They only know a very little about it.

CyberRed and Askjo,

Sorry, it's Off Topic... I'm curious, how did you met in AD or in person? Sorry if I'm asking you. :) BTW, I'm enjoying read your posts in Bible scriptures and other things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back