Where "deafjoke.tv"???

okla-coda

Reaction score
What happened to Deafjoke.tv??

I have always loved the easy access to jokes and funny stories with the "archives" button on their web site!! Now I must hunt on youtube through thousands of videos to find good ones!! argh

But now it is GONE!! :-o WHY?????????

I checked the website. It says "account suspended". I'm guessing that it was done through another website or owner and that person decided to suspend this account for some reason.

I think so high bandwith too much because visitor!
will zero bandwith restore on till July I tell you
won't gone!

they still alive patient :)

bandwidth is very high

Don't worry
still work

I am experience tell you!

I never heard of it but I tried few sec ago and it said "Account Suspended"

because visitor too many vistor reason too many high loading pretty sound! I guess I tell you on July 1th wait for patient hope be still!

I never heard of it but I tried few sec ago and it said "Account Suspended"

Yeah same here. my friend told me abt deafjoke then he gave me link and i clicked it but it said that. i was like wtf? I told him that account suspend. He said "Oh? had no idea" that fucked up..so i missed it. :roll:

Yeah same here. my friend told me abt deafjoke then he gave me link and i clicked it but it said that. i was like wtf? I told him that account suspend. He said "Oh? had no idea" that fucked up..so i missed it. :roll:
really ! I am surprised! maybe too much visitor hight reason!
happen!

I think so high bandwith too much because visitor!
will zero bandwith restore on till July I tell you
won't gone!

they still alive patient :)

bandwidth is very high

Don't worry
still work

I am experience tell you!
Okay...

*looks at calendar*

It's July 2nd.

*checks deafjokes.tv*

"This Account Has Been Suspended"

You were saying?

:Owned:

I didn't see sites! I puzzled it owner something I think so hosting probably I don't know predict

stranger weird probably not sure when!

DeafJoke.tv has been shredded by Bill Gates and Steven Jobs because they didn't find it very hilarious.

Back