Where can I find a creator's post, even it is not on my subscription?

webexplorer

Reaction score
I am still looking for a creator's post that talked about what kind of a dog and a friend of her that adopted the puppy. She or he posted a picture of the puppy on his/her post. I do not remember AD username.

I wrote that it could be a chihuahua, and I also discussed about a dog micro chip. I can't find the creator's posts on the list. The creator is not on my subscription. I wonder if the creator requested Mod to remove the entire posts?

Click on "Search" then "Advanced Search".

It will take you to a page where you can search for things by a specific word or member or whatever you want.

In your case, you would type in the member's name then select the forum that you think it would be... pets.

Next, pick the results to appear as "threads created by this member".

The result will come up with all threads created by that member in that forum. :)

No, it is not from PuyoPiyo's thread.

Yes, I have tried on "Advanced Search."

A woman said that her friend found a brown puppy dog. She kept the puppy for two months ago. I said that she needs to contact a vet to see if an owner might be looking for her puppy.

She asked us what kind of puppy it is. I said that it's Chihuahua. Some AD users said that it is another type of a dog.

She said that her thread won't be that long. A few days later, her thread is gone. I thought that it was impossible. Does it happen like that?

If you can't find it, then it was probably deleted due to inappropriate content or at the creator's request.

There are thousands of threads and millions of posts... don't be too disappointed if you can't find it. :)

I just have to let it go. Perhaps, a hacker (the creator) found a way to delete a thread on the forum. What a mystery. We just go on our life. Thanks for your help.

Back