Where can I buy the sidekick II for a good price without having to buy a serviceplan?

delusionaltim

Reaction score
Hey the new sidekick II is out and for sale on alot of sites for some good prices, like 200 dollars usually. But all the sites require you to buy a service plan with it, this is a problem for me. I already have an existing tmobile service plan, so I only wanted to buy a sidekick II without a service plan for a good price. Unfortunately i havent been able to find somewhere that offers this, does anyone know where I can get this-the sidekick II for a good price without having to buy a service plan with it?

Any sidekick (or sidekick II) is as usefull as a brick unless it's programed to work with a carrier. No matter where or from whom you buy it, you'll have to take it to your service provider to have it re-programmed.

your only option is to ask your service provider about an upgrade. Be prepared to pay full price though. They allready have a contract with you, they're not going to offer you any discount because they allready have your money.

Well...you can try getting ahold of a used one. eBay might have some up for auction. :)

Possibility to do that

There will be an upgrade program for current SK user who are in their 11th month or beyond in their contract with T-Mobile.

They can upgrade to SK2 with a new 12 months contract.

Purchase Price of Sk2 will be determined soon.

Is that what you're looking for?

the rebates for fusewireless are with service plan with new 1 year contract....if u want without a contract it would be the full price....it would be hard to find a sidekick 2 for less than $200 right now without the contract or new plan. Maybe e-bay, I dunno.

You can ask service with AT&T Wireless will help you how they can pay for it. They are very nice and understand how they can help you very much.

scottw said:
You can ask service with AT&T Wireless will help you how they can pay for it. They are very nice and understand how they can help you very much.

You are not making any sense, please repeat and clear it up

delusionaltim said:
Hey the new sidekick II is out and for sale on alot of sites for some good prices, like 200 dollars usually. But all the sites require you to buy a service plan with it, this is a problem for me. I already have an existing tmobile service plan, so I only wanted to buy a sidekick II without a service plan for a good price. Unfortunately i havent been able to find somewhere that offers this, does anyone know where I can get this-the sidekick II for a good price without having to buy a service plan with it?

My opinions Sidekick II belong to trash can...I will stick by original sidekick, it work great and it is very useful...there is no point for me to get it...until Sidekick is no longer able to produce it. I got word from someone who was told by one of staff who work at Gallaudet who specialize in networking for Gallaudet, said sidekick have better radio coverage better than sidekick II so it is pointless to order sidekick II for all Gallaudet staff. Just input for your information.

thank you for the fuse wireless link. Your right, i can buy the sidekick II there. But it says the original price is 299 but theres an instant rebate which makes it only cost 175. But the problem is, im purchasing the phone without any data plan or voice plan and one on page it says rebates only apply with plans of 29.99 or more. ....But when i go through the buying process, select the phone, and then i dont select any plans, and press check out it tells me the final price is 175. This doesnt make sense to me, because they say that the rebates dont apply without a plan at first, but then after ive selected the phone and no plans and checkout, they tell me all i have to pay is 175. Do you know if it will actuaaally cost 175 without any plans, or what? Thanks for your help. I appreciate it.

NightwarriorJin said:
You are not making any sense, please repeat and clear it up

That mean, you can ask question about how to sidekick 2. They can help you how to pay for that. They can happy to answer the question. Like At&T Wireless was best care of you when you ask question. They can be answer their question. That what I make up clear.

Note: Do not ask me about how I was English. Where I live ok. NO question ask! Period!

Back