Where are you

asl_amber

Reaction score
Hi all,

My name is Amber and I just moved to the Jacksonville area, and I am in need of finding the deaf community here. Can anybody help me.

Welcome to AD hope u enjoy here uummm i m not from fla but been in jax fla few times hopefully someone from fla can help u to find deaf events in jax :)

:wave: :welcome: Hello asl Amber, and welcome to AD. I hope you enjoy your stay and look forward to your postings.
I am not from the Jacksonville area, but, maybe you could try the Commission on the Deaf and Hard of Hearing in Florida which is a State agency, and they could give you a listing or steer you in the right direction on how to find the deaf community and where they are located.
Good luck in your new home!!!! :cheers: Have a wonderful day :)

Hello and welcome to Alldeaf asl_amber! Enjoy your stay here in AD! There are a few members from the state you're in and I'm sure any one of them might be able to help you out in here. ;)

{Nice suggestion CODAchild and :ty: }

Herzlich Willkommen zu AD

Come and share your posts here with us. :thumb:

Welcome to alldeaf.com!

I don't know which Jacksonville (FL and IL) you live in. I can say that both of the places have fairly large deaf population with residential schools for the deaf being nearby. :)

Back