Where are you having Thanksgiving?

Lol if I told you would you laugh?

...I live in the sticks of WV :)

Oh well, as an Iowan I won't be attending, but I think we have a couple of people here who might drop in.. :P

I am sort of shocked. Any forum anywhere has no other wvians lol. But they are invited. It's my all day cook fest and it is an epic day on my calendar.

Thanks. No accent here I'm still from the big city just because I live here doesn't mean I like to claim. Oh and fyi I have my shoes on and all of my teeth :-P

Well, I had my Thanksgiving last October 10th. I hope my sister and her husband with the rest of our children and grandchildren in New Mexico have a good Thanksgiving Day and have a grand time with family and food. I surely would like to come down and visit them all for the Thanksgiving holiday. Up here in Canada not too bad as it is not the same day as yours. :( It would be nice if it is. Oh, well. :dunno:

Tomorrow I am leaving for a LONG drive to Texas to spend Thanksgiving with my family down there. I have 2 sets of aunts and uncles down there and a bunch of cousins I haven't seen in a very long time. AND some second cousins I have never seen before! Definitely looking forward to the almost 80 degree weather we will have while we are down there!!! Will be gone for a week!

Where will all of you be spending Thanksgiving and with who?!

Are you coming through AR?? I'm not far from I-40. If you want to meet up PM me.

This year because our family is just huge we are renting out the city hall reception area and will have Thanksgiving there. Hopefully there won't be any drama like there was last year. :ugh:

Going to the inlawss ( even though hubby, and I are separated.)I all his family will be there. I am still always welcome where as he isn't.

No we will not be heading through Arkansas, We will be heading west on I-80 and then we will hit I-35 All the way down to Killeen where my family is. Too bad though! Would have been nice to meet up! Also, I will be with my Mom, Dad, best friend and her son which is also my nephew. Should be a fun ride lol

No we will not be heading through Arkansas, We will be heading west on I-80 and then we will hit I-35 All the way down to Killeen where my family is. Too bad though! Would have been nice to meet up! Also, I will be with my Mom, Dad, best friend and her son which is also my nephew. Should be a fun ride lol

Darn! Oh well. Maybe some other time. If I ever get a road trip planned to Iowa we need to have an AD pow-wow for all the midwesterners!

Leaving Virginia for Michigan tomorrow with my twin sister to visit parents and possibly see almost all my aunts, uncles, and cousins (only have an oldest brother and future sister-in-law in Texas, an older brother in California, and an aunt/uncle/cousin in Pennsylvania).

My parents and I are going to my sister's house tomorrow. Oliver will stay home tomorrow. :(

I'm going over the river and through the woods to Grandma's house. Really!

Did you guys see this?

"Sticky goo on Pa. turnpike disables cars"

What a mess!! Hope DeafRaptor didn't get caught in it.

We are at our house in the Outer Banks. It has been beautiful here, 75 degrees and sunny earlier today, although a passing storm is going over us right this minute. We were walking on the beach yesterday, and there were several families enjoying this gorgeous late-fall weather. Some of the kids were even going swimming in the ocean! Water's too cold for me to do that, but I do love being here.

It's on the main migration route for thousands of birds, so that's fun to watch, too, seeing the occasional flocks of geese and other migratory birds passing overhead.

Back