where are you guys from?? Location?

SeattleDeafGrl

Reaction score
I'm new to this forum. May I suggest something that could be useful in search engine and members' profile? Why not add an extra box based on members' location where it can open up lists of states allowing members to click on their states. Recently, I decided to search members by their location but there wasn't a way to do it. I've noticed the location bar have been useless such as "Somewhere in USA", "Earth" or leaving it blank. So, it would help members share a connection to somebody in their locals.
Just my two cents. :D

SeattleDeafGrl said:
I'm new to this forum. May I suggest something that could be useful in search engine and members' profile? Why not add an extra box based on members' location where it can open up lists of states allowing members to click on their states. Recently, I decided to search members by their location but there wasn't a way to do it. I've noticed the location bar have been useless such as "Somewhere in USA", "Earth" or leaving it blank. So, it would help members share a connection to somebody in their locals.
Just my two cents. :D

Sounds good... :D

But some of them prefer to keep confidental about whereabouts they are at?

Or some of them are nomadic people, who move around once in a while due to colleges, or whatchamacallits? :lol:

edit: Just added 'people'. And I'm being careless with english sometimes, but who care? :mrgreen:

Last edited:
LOL DOM! Yeah, good points.

Welcome Jessie!

If you want to find people in your area, all you can do is make a new thread somewhere else here and ask if somebody lives in the same area (Seattle) you do and if they are interested in hanging out together. It's a suggestion and I hope you find new friends in your area. :thumb:

Liza said:
LOL DOM! Yeah, good points.

Welcome Jessie!

If you want to find people in your area, all you can do is make a new thread somewhere else here and ask if somebody lives in the same area (Seattle) you do and if they are interested in hanging out together. It's a suggestion and I hope you find new friends in your area. :thumb:

Yeah that's a good idea. Since I posted in the introduction, no one seems to said they're in same area. I'd be more broad with area such as Northwest so more ppl would respond to the post. Thanks!

Back