Where Are You From?

Yes when we were younger, used to live in Bolingbrook, Illinois and after my grandfather committed suicide, my parents decide to move back to Ohio to be there for my mom's mother.

Oh so sorry about your Grandfather.

I know bollingbrook. I grew up in Elk Grove and then moved to the city when I was dating my hubby. I love to go in the Sears tower at night and look at the city...........it's soooooooooo pretty at night all light up.

I know bollingbrook. I grew up in Elk Grove and then moved to the city when I was dating my hubby. I love to go in the Sears tower at night and look at the city...........it's soooooooooo pretty at night all light up.

Thanks Schermyie. I do not remember the Sears tower when we were younger until we went back to Chicago a couple of times to visit our hometown and families and that when I first saw the Sears tower, it was the most tallest building I've ever seen, sooo beautiful especially at night time.

What year was it when you live in Illinois?. Mine was around 1977-81 when my sister and I were 7 or 8 years old.

Sorry for the off-topic here, couldn't help myself. :giggle:

Do you know where Joliet, IL. is? That's the city where we went to school when we were younger.

Thanks Schermyie. I do not remember the Sears tower when we were younger until we went back to Chicago a couple of times to visit our hometown and families and that when I first saw the Sears tower, it was the most tallest building I've ever seen, sooo beautiful especially at night time.

What year was it when you live in Illinois?. Mine was around 1977-81 when my sister and I were 7 or 8 years old.

Sorry for the off-topic here, couldn't help myself. :giggle:

I was born in 1971 and lived in Illinois till me and hubby moved to Florida 3 years ago.

Do you know where Joliet, IL. is? That's the city where we went to school when we were younger.

HA HA you didn't go to school at the Prison did you!!! ha ha just kidding.....I know where Joliet is.

I was born and raised in Chicago area! I moved out of there in 1985 for good. Thought about moving back there this year but have changed my mind. I can alway visiting there cuz of my family and wonderful friends there.

Born in Michigan, my family came to Fort Wayne, Indiana when I was 14. I still live in the area, in a small town (Decatur), just 20 miles south of Fort Wayne.

I'd rather live almost anywhere else! California... or the Pacific northwest would be my pick.

Born and raised in Arkansas and still is here! I lived in Little Rock for 13 years due to living at ASD. Though I had moved to different places like Mountain Home for 6 months, Morrilton for 6 years then back to Little Rock when I got married for 6 months last year but am back to my hometown where I grew up. :)

Though I will plan to move out of here but dunno when but i cant wait!. :P

Go, LEOPARDS!!! I graduated from ASD as well :). Now living about 1,300 miles away from Arkansas :(. I miss the Natural State.

born at peoria, IL and i'm still in Illinois for few months now
I was in many different places few town in IL , rochester, ny and minnesota.

Born in New London, CT. Grew up in Groton, CT, Key West, FL, E. Greenwich, RI, Lake Hiawatha, NJ, Lancaster, CA, S. Plainfield, NJ, New London, CT, San Diego, CA, and Waterford, CT (in that order).

As an adult, I've been stationed in RTC (W) Bainbridge, MD; DINFOS, FT Benjamin Harrison, IN; FHTNC NTC Great Lakes, IL; and CNET NAS Pensacola, FL. Now I live in South Carolina.

Born and bred in England, Melbourne Australia is my home for the last 23 years.

:lol: you should see how much amount of snow we have here in Ohio (my hometown) that caused my children's school to closed yesterday.

Really? :eek3:

No snow here since between December and January.

The weather here in southern Germany is like Spring... sunshine friendly... I started to hang clothes outside of my yard to dry after wash machine for a first time at 2 weeks ago. February???? :eek3: Normally I start do that between March and April...but February for a first time.

I was two years in Germany in the U.S. Army. Cooke Barracks, a flugplatz in Göppingen. We lived way off base out in the sticks in the attic of a wonderful old couple, Herr und Frau Pasch, and their small son Reiner. Reiner Pasch still lives in the same house.

Byrdie, Names on the Face of Montana doesn't show a town named testicle, but there's an infamous testicle festival held annually in Clinton, a tiny town of about 500 just across the Idaho panhandle from Washington state. Balls or not, Hillary was invited there for a campaign stop. Maybe it would have helped.

I remembered driving around Clinton, MT on I-90 and seeing the signs of the bull holding it's testicles at the announcement of the 'Testicle Festival--where you are guaranteed to have a ball!'

I should've stopped in!

Is it possible that the town changes its name for the sake of the festival every year?

Here is the website: Rock Creek Lodge------------Home of the Testicle Festival

Back