where are you from?!

Jai from Thailand,

I'm looking at your home website, they're COOL and nice pictures.

I am from Massachusetts....Orgionally down to the Cape....for skool I'm in the part where they call subs grindas....am leaving forever in a while thou...:(

Welcome to A.D.

Well,I guess I'll be last person on the bottom. LOL.
Well, I'm from(Oahu) Honolulu Hawaii.
Where the weather is good 90% of the time. LOL.
Some times, it rains when it is nice & sunny here. :Oops:
Well, here is a good link to check out.
Just click on anything you can to find out more
information about the the islands. :)
The link,even provides the time,too. ;)

http://www.alternative-hawaii.com/hmap.shtml
Aloha from Honolulu Hawaii. :welcome:

Anne. :)

Speight said:
Jai from Thailand,

I'm looking at your home website, they're COOL and nice pictures.

Thanks!! you are sweet?? :bump:

Im from the rainy place where they call Great Britian, or the UK, or England whatever you call it :P

I used to grow up in Europe, Ukraine, been in Moscow, Russia for 3 years, once St. Peterburg, Russia, and in Warsaw, Poland, for short now I am living in USA, Pacific NW for 6 yrs.. I am going to travel in London, UK someday soon :wiggle:

Kat from VA (natively from New Hampshire though... I am a snowbaby my nature)

Speight said:
I am friendly to every one, Jai . nice to meet yall . keep posting :wave:

it's cool!! yeah....So are you girl? :fly3: If you are girl that's great I can hug you of course... :hug: if you are men i will :nono: and I can't hug you! :slap: :fu2: nice to meet you!! :cheers:

:repost: Keep posting by where you're from, but a lot of you posted by where you are from, then don't need to post it again, only for the newest members,

Have a nice day from where you're in the countr :dance2: y

Hey there!!!!

Good afternoon Speight!!!!
I come from Cranston, Rhode Island. It is located in the Northeast part of the United States. It's the smallest state in the Union. Rhode Island is located 1 hour away from Boston, Massachusetts.

Have a good one!!!

CODAchild

born in hot sunny arizona.. moved to the land of more than 10,000 lakes and also known as the land of mosquitoes :eek2:

Back