when you delivery at hospital or home,midwives

sara1981

Reaction score
when you have your own pregnant baby where you delivery like at hospital,home or midwives birth of your children.

mostly pregnant mother who have baby anytimes and going hospital,home or midwives they can call the doctor,midwives for deliver the baby if you set-up of tubs or pool where you deliver of your baby

if you have history of c-section,vagina birth with your children when baby was born mostly mother known deliver baby by c-section because big baby or small by c-section whatever weight or shoulder dues doctors says.

tell story

My wife had both with emergcy C-section at the hospital. She wanted to try giving birth in a tub, but she couldn't care the kids long enough and they had to do a C-section with her or both babies would have died.

I had to go hositpal and had midwife there. My son born smooth but pain was so suck. I asked midwife to give me back shot (I cannot spell (E).

I had my both kids in hospital. My first one was over due, so doctor order me to go to hospital to start the labor. My second was ready to go. I had contraction while I was sleep and then I woke up I feeling contraction. OH my goodness, I had to wake my husband to take me to hospital. When we arrive in hospital I was 5 cm.. That was pretty fast. I had both naturally vagina birth. I would like do in pool tub, but my hospital don't have one.

I had my daughter in the hospital. I was supposed to have a midwife but she was on maternity leave herself at that time.

There were no "tub" or "pool" options back then.

Both of my births were at hospitals and were vaginal. No tubs nor birthing pools there. My doctor did ask me about using one for the 2nd one but some policy in our health insurance didnt cover it. Yes, I took epidural. Tried to go without it for the first one...I gave up cuz the contractions got too painful.

When Lilly was born we had to plan a C section becaseu she flipped and went breech (right side up, so she would have been born feet first). The morning of the C section, my wifes water broke so it became an emergency c section. Police pursuit driving really paid off that morning :shock:

As far natural delivery after having a c section, I would be careful. A good friend of mines wife and daughter almost died doing that. Her first kid was a c section, the second was natural, the the was supposed to be natural. Her uterus split along the scar from the c section years before. When the doctor inserted his hand to check dilation, he felt the babieshead. Her uterus had completely ruptured. As soon as the doctor felt that, he immediately rushed her to the operating room. Rob (the dad) freaked out! THe dr. didnt have time to explain to him what happened. All he knew was something was very wrong. Later when it was explained to him, he understood. Due to this, his wife had to have a hysterectomy.

When Lilly was born we had to plan a C section becaseu she flipped and went breech (right side up, so she would have been born feet first). The morning of the C section, my wifes water broke so it became an emergency c section. Police pursuit driving really paid off that morning :shock:

As far natural delivery after having a c section, I would be careful. A good friend of mines wife and daughter almost died doing that. Her first kid was a c section, the second was natural, the the was supposed to be natural. Her uterus split along the scar from the c section years before. When the doctor inserted his hand to check dilation, he felt the babieshead. Her uterus had completely ruptured. As soon as the doctor felt that, he immediately rushed her to the operating room. Rob (the dad) freaked out! THe dr. didnt have time to explain to him what happened. All he knew was something was very wrong. Later when it was explained to him, he understood. Due to this, his wife had to have a hysterectomy.

Oh wow...

Both I and my youngest sister (the other 2 sisters are step-sisters) were born via c-section...there were complications that required me to be born by c-section...something about the placenta coming first before the baby.

my twin boys- i had them vaginally but with medicines like demerol for pains. they diddnt make it. 11 hours labor with the twins. they werent ready as I was only 22 weeks gestation with the boys. so it were premature.

my son TJ.. i tried to have him natural but couldnt cuz pains were intense and painful! i couldnt stand it so had the epidural and he was born vaginally. only 5 hours labor after the water bag was broken thats when the labor started and dr said no more shots to stop labor so go ahead with labor.. (really i had back labor with TJ for 3 days everyone said no its not labor.. no one believed me so i said im going to hospital so i got there and they checked me and said yes i am in labor.. I told them I TOLD YOU SO! NO one believe me, jeez! lol)

my daughter- i had her vaginally with medicines like stadol and demerol. she didnt make it due to the fact I was only 20 weeks gestation with her. I had UTI tahts why water broke. she was a stillborn.

I had to go hositpal and had midwife there. My son born smooth but pain was so suck. I asked midwife to give me back shot (I cannot spell (E).

Its called epidural. I asked my doctor, but I waited to long to ask. Dr said, baby be born 10 minutes. Too late for medicine. I agree--pain big suck! But have son--wonderful.

my twin boys- i had them vaginally but with medicines like demerol for pains. they diddnt make it. 11 hours labor with the twins. they werent ready as I was only 22 weeks gestation with the boys. so it were premature.

my son TJ.. i tried to have him natural but couldnt cuz pains were intense and painful! i couldnt stand it so had the epidural and he was born vaginally. only 5 hours labor after the water bag was broken thats when the labor started and dr said no more shots to stop labor so go ahead with labor.. (really i had back labor with TJ for 3 days everyone said no its not labor.. no one believed me so i said im going to hospital so i got there and they checked me and said yes i am in labor.. I told them I TOLD YOU SO! NO one believe me, jeez! lol)

my daughter- i had her vaginally with medicines like stadol and demerol. she didnt make it due to the fact I was only 20 weeks gestation with her. I had UTI tahts why water broke. she was a stillborn.

Awwww. I'm so sorry for your loss.

Awwww. I'm so sorry for your loss.

Thanks..sigh.. its been 11 yrs since the twins went to heaven and my daughter left to go to heaven 4 yrs ago. at least I have TJ but he wont replace them, you know.. :(

aww i am very sowwy abt this :hug:

I had my son at the hospital. With 2nd, probably do the same but different hospital because the one I gave birth closed. :( It was largest birthing center in NY state. They closed cuz of lack of $ I guess. Oh well!

aww i am very sowwy abt this :hug:

its ok.. thanks.. :hug:

my mom had me breech WITHOUT C SECTION! it 13 hrs!!!! i am serious..

Whoa.. ur mom is lucky! wow! she could have died and u could have died too? God must have been with you and ur mom :)

I forgot to add that my mom have me vaginally no medicines nothing.. she was in labor with me for only few hours.. then born .. i was liek whoa! ha.. i think 2 hours. .i will ask her again.. but i know my baby sister my mom was in labor for only 30 minutes then gave birth to my sister.. my mom all had vaginal births with all of her 6 kids NO medicines!!!! i was like whoa! i guess my mom is brave!

when i was born in 1981 and my mom delivery by vaginal birth and also my brother same one in 1984 and have no problems with breech and still smooth down to delivery.

my 3 cousin had delivery by via c-section because had big baby 10-8lbs so my aunt been delivery by c-section my cousin Abby born by 10lbs in 1997 and they later in 2001 its really huge baby boy 11lbs his name is Richard Bean but i called him Bud they later now our new add in my family cousin Olivia Rose Bean she weight 8lbs 6ozs

My mother had to had a C-section with me. I was too big for nartural birth. She was 6 feet around the night she had me. My wife was a lot smaller with out kids. She could fix in my jeans and still have no problem with room. She had to have C-sections cause our kids wanted out ASAP 8 weeks early and 7 weeks early

Why would dr want the babies be out so early?? It is not matter what size of person. It would be really depend on her health issue. A friend of mine, she had her 1st at 35 weeks (her water was so low with both kids) and 2nd at 34 weeks. But they came out okay and healthy. OFC they were so small! CUTE though!

My mother had to had a C-section with me. I was too big for nartural birth. She was 6 feet around the night she had me. My wife was a lot smaller with out kids. She could fix in my jeans and still have no problem with room. She had to have C-sections cause our kids wanted out ASAP 8 weeks early and 7 weeks early

Back