When people say "EWWW!!"

corona_babe135

Reaction score
Don't you just hate it say "EWWW!!" or "thats just nasty!" We aren't doing anything to them! I mean, like if I was to make out with a chick to want to have sex with her or something they say that is not right and I need to be straight, I like being bi-sexual, hell, i see nothing wrong with it! Why don't they just shut the hell up! :fu2:

Last edited:
**BUTTING IN ***I am not sure if I can say something here. If you want to kick me out or delete this. thats ok

I am not gay. But you mean people found out who you are and says eww that you are interested in the same sex?

if so,

In my opionion that they are not your true friends. thats it. I have friends who are gay and i dont find them EWW. I just look at them like normal. we do exchange our sex talks because we are friends. :dunno:

I think i talk too much here..

***BUTTING OUT***

corona_babe135 said:
Don't you just hate it say "EWWW!!" or "thats just nasty!" We aren't doing anything to them! Why don't they just shut the hell up! :fu2:

and your point to this is ??

I know....I'm not out to too many of my friends, and I was telling a friend of mine about the sitution last year (where I had the entire softball team crushing on me) and Jen goes "EWWWW!" Little does she know I am bi :mad2:(I ID as dyke since I seem to be more attracted to women for some odd reason)

corona, don't let people's reactions bother you. look at it this way - they are LEARNING from you. :naughty:

Well, like someone else said -- they're not your true friends if they're not understanding about your sexuality and respecting you.

It shits me if I see people reacting like that or putting down gays and lesbians and bad mouthing them. :squint:

Frisky Feline is right -- those who reacts as "ewww" or other similar reactions arent a true friend and homophobe in my book

Nothing wrong with them kissing or not kissing etc in public.. Frisky right
I have cousins who are gay and lesbain I don't find them grossing if they did that! Smile cuz they sweet people too!

Yikes to type on a small keyboard lol
Wendy

Don't let them control your lifestyles.. preferable bi or straight wha..ever you like.
If They don't like it.. too bad not their own decison or critizite you..

r u happy? then go for it.. none of their business or mine too..

I did not see anyone say "eewwwwwwwww" so far but in my youth years -- yes lot of people say "eewww" then later on, they becoming are gay and lesbo -- what is different ??

From what you're saying, it sounds like you're upset about how people view your PDA (Personal Display of Affection). If that's the case, I agree with you. Straight or not, it should be considered "normal". There are times when people take it the wrong way and express their PDA the wrong way. If I see this gal & gal or a guy & guy making out with their hands all over each other, then I consider that "nasty" and they should "get a room". No, I'm not doing that because they are gay/lesbian. I'm doing that because it's not appropriate. Even if it was a guy & gal, I'd still say the same thing. Some people take it the wrong way and cry "discrimination" or something like that when that's not really the case.

When it comes to talking about it, simply follow the AND equation. What do I mean about that? Okay, I'm a straight guy. I want to talk about sex and/or hot looking women. Now, who would be best to talk about this subject with? It would be with other straight guys. How does this apply to AND equations? In order for something to be true, two things have to be considered yes. Is this guy straight? Yes. Is the other guy straight? Yes. Therefore, it's appropriate to discuss issues common for both guys. Is this gal straight? Is the other gal straight? Both are straight. Then it's appropriate for both gals to be talking about straight sex and hot looking guys. Now, how does this apply to gays/lesbians? It's pretty tricky. Since gays don't talk about hot looking women or sex with women, it's the other way around. Instead, they talk about men instead. The same goes for lesbians. Now, this subject would be considered uncomfortable towards straight people of the same sex. So, let's go back to this AND equation. This guy is straight. The other guy is gay. Since both aren't the same, the result is that it is NOT appropriate to be discussing sex or oogling. The same goes for women. I have seen gay guys sitting at a table with their straight guy friends. What do they do? They talk about their gay sex lives. Now, that's inappropriate because it doesn't fit the AND equation. If it was just all straight guys, then it would be appropriate because it's very likely that no one will be offended by the subject.

In case some of you are wondering where this AND equation came from. It's based on the concept where all must be considered true in order for the outcome to be true. Here's a few examples:
Code:
Two Numbers  Three Numbers      Four Numbers
 0 + 0 = 0   0 + 0 + 0 = 0   0 + 0 + 0 + 0 = 0
 0 + 1 = 0   0 + 0 + 1 = 0   0 + 0 + 0 + 1 = 0
 1 + 0 = 0   0 + 1 + 0 = 0   0 + 0 + 1 + 0 = 0
 1 + 1 = 1   0 + 1 + 1 = 0   0 + 0 + 1 + 1 = 0
             1 + 0 + 0 = 0   0 + 1 + 0 + 0 = 0
             1 + 0 + 1 = 0   0 + 1 + 0 + 1 = 0
             1 + 1 + 0 = 0   0 + 1 + 1 + 0 = 0
             1 + 1 + 1 = 1   0 + 1 + 1 + 1 = 0
                             1 + 0 + 0 + 0 = 0
                             1 + 0 + 0 + 1 = 0
                             1 + 0 + 1 + 0 = 0
                             1 + 0 + 1 + 1 = 0
                             1 + 1 + 0 + 0 = 0
                             1 + 1 + 0 + 1 = 0
                             1 + 1 + 1 + 0 = 0
                             1 + 1 + 1 + 1 = 1

Think of numbers as people of the same sexuality.
Hope that clears things up for you on what I'm thinking.

MizzDeaf said:
I did not see anyone say "eewwwwwwwww" so far but in my youth years -- yes lot of people say "eewww" then later on, they becoming are gay and lesbo -- what is different ??
yea i agree with u abt that!! :D

VamPyroX said:
From what you're saying, it sounds like you're upset about how people view your PDA (Personal Display of Affection). If that's the case, I agree with you. Straight or not, it should be considered "normal". There are times when people take it the wrong way and express their PDA the wrong way. If I see this gal & gal or a guy & guy making out with their hands all over each other, then I consider that "nasty" and they should "get a room". No, I'm not doing that because they are gay/lesbian. I'm doing that because it's not appropriate. Even if it was a guy & gal, I'd still say the same thing. Some people take it the wrong way and cry "discrimination" or something like that when that's not really the case.

When it comes to talking about it, simply follow the AND equation. What do I mean about that? Okay, I'm a straight guy. I want to talk about sex and/or hot looking women. Now, who would be best to talk about this subject with? It would be with other straight guys. How does this apply to AND equations? In order for something to be true, two things have to be considered yes. Is this guy straight? Yes. Is the other guy straight? Yes. Therefore, it's appropriate to discuss issues common for both guys. Is this gal straight? Is the other gal straight? Both are straight. Then it's appropriate for both gals to be talking about straight sex and hot looking guys. Now, how does this apply to gays/lesbians? It's pretty tricky. Since gays don't talk about hot looking women or sex with women, it's the other way around. Instead, they talk about men instead. The same goes for lesbians. Now, this subject would be considered uncomfortable towards straight people of the same sex. So, let's go back to this AND equation. This guy is straight. The other guy is gay. Since both aren't the same, the result is that it is NOT appropriate to be discussing sex or oogling. The same goes for women. I have seen gay guys sitting at a table with their straight guy friends. What do they do? They talk about their gay sex lives. Now, that's inappropriate because it doesn't fit the AND equation. If it was just all straight guys, then it would be appropriate because it's very likely that no one will be offended by the subject.

In case some of you are wondering where this AND equation came from. It's based on the concept where all must be considered true in order for the outcome to be true. Here's a few examples:
Code:
Two Numbers  Three Numbers      Four Numbers
 0 + 0 = 0   0 + 0 + 0 = 0   0 + 0 + 0 + 0 = 0
 0 + 1 = 0   0 + 0 + 1 = 0   0 + 0 + 0 + 1 = 0
 1 + 0 = 0   0 + 1 + 0 = 0   0 + 0 + 1 + 0 = 0
 1 + 1 = 1   0 + 1 + 1 = 0   0 + 0 + 1 + 1 = 0
             1 + 0 + 0 = 0   0 + 1 + 0 + 0 = 0
             1 + 0 + 1 = 0   0 + 1 + 0 + 1 = 0
             1 + 1 + 0 = 0   0 + 1 + 1 + 0 = 0
             1 + 1 + 1 = 1   0 + 1 + 1 + 1 = 0
                             1 + 0 + 0 + 0 = 0
                             1 + 0 + 0 + 1 = 0
                             1 + 0 + 1 + 0 = 0
                             1 + 0 + 1 + 1 = 0
                             1 + 1 + 0 + 0 = 0
                             1 + 1 + 0 + 1 = 0
                             1 + 1 + 1 + 0 = 0
                             1 + 1 + 1 + 1 = 1

Think of numbers as people of the same sexuality.
Hope that clears things up for you on what I'm thinking.

Makes sense ! :)

I am friends with Lesbians and Gay People and I never Judge them for who they are....I don't look at them at a different way. They are still my friends cuz of what they are from the inside of their heart. :D

Well,

I wouldn't let it bother me...If that what makes you happy then go for it ....Don't worry about what others may say....

For Example: After I had my baby I was overweight and there are times when a few people would walked by and stare at me or say ' eww' ' gross ' etc....I wouldn't let it get to me even though it may hurt as hell.....but people shouldn't judge others for who they are!...

I love ALL people!

I dont say "ewww" in public but i would think that..if anybody, gay or not, do that in public like on buses or anywhere, I have seen a couple (boy and girl) makin out on the bus in front of everybody, to me that is stupid! kinda embarrassing ya know? So i would say, do it in privacy not in public..doesnt matter whether they are straight or gay, in my opinion.

Back