When I was a kid, I named my cat "Coochie"

My first dog, Collie (big one), I don't remember her name was.

But too funny, Alex...you named your cat Coochie! LOL! :laugh2:

:lol:

I have mannnnyyyyyy dogs, cats, rabbits, fishes etc comes and go all in my life when I grow up but I remembered to name black & white cat "Tarzan" :giggle: because he like to climb up to curtain...

Are you an Animal Party?? :D

Coochie?? :laugh2: Well it's better than being named 'Sex!' :thumb:

My first cat was named 'Tiger' and he passed away at a very old age, 23!!! Good long life to my first cat. Rest in peace, Tiger.

I once seen a joke about a man that had a dog named sex.

It was a funny joke.
:giggle:

Are you an Animal Party?? :D

:lol: Due my childhood, I always have pets like that... At first I have a Great Dane dog and black cat... they gone... and other dogs and cats, other.... for long years.... I cannot live without pets ... it could be that it's my habit to have pets around... :dunno2:

Now I have 3 cats (Sussi, 22 years old, Flecky & Blacky, 2 years old).

Yup, Muffin.. he's a sweet teddybear boy. I didn't bring the cats with me to USA. :aw: I do know they are in good hands, though, with the ex.

Yes I can understand... but I can image you have a hurt feeling for separate cats for go back to USA... right? as what you say that they are in good hands which is a great.

i had a dog when i was baby his name was Pye then later on my 6th birthday i got a cat i called him Morgan

when i was lil girl.... living with my grandparents had 3 dogs, 1 cat.... dogs name are christy, chrissy and rookie. cat name was big momma.

then our first own cat living with my parents tigger that was when i was 7 yrs old loved tigger on winnie the pooh. lol

my very own cat in 2001 -- pinky and snoopy :) last cat i own is tabby ... so far. :)

i named two dogs when i was young kid: Boom-Boom and Spotty.

Then they were passed away, got another two dogs: i named them- Jumpy and Downy.

then on my own, i named, cats: East and West. I used to have Ferret at Rochester, NY., i named him, Playtime.

weird names?

i named two dogs when i was young kid: Boom-Boom and Spotty.

Then they were passed away, got another two dogs: i named them- Jumpy and Downy.

then on my own, i named, cats: East and West. I used to have Ferret at Rochester, NY., i named him, Playtime.

weird names?
cute!! especially east and west... funny. next ones will be south and north?

when i was lil girl.... living with my grandparents had 3 dogs, 1 cat.... dogs name are christy, chrissy and rookie. cat name was big momma.

then our first own cat living with my parents tigger that was when i was 7 yrs old loved tigger on winnie the pooh. lol

my very own cat in 2001 -- pinky and snoopy :) last cat i own is tabby ... so far. :)

My guide dog is named "Tigger." :) I think it's such a cute name. The name fits her perfectly because she jumps up and down just like the character. :)

My previous guide dog was named "Sugar." That name also fit her perfectly because she was such a sweetheart.

The very first dog I had was a Lhasa Apso named "Minnie."

My next dog was a golden lab named "Maxine."

I also had 3 cockatiels (during my childhood) named "Buddy," "Pal" and "Rocky."

I had a dachshund that was named, "Peter."

Anytime a friend called and asked what I was doing, I would say, "I'm playing with my Peter." :lol: :laugh2:

I had a dachshund that was named, "Peter."

Anytime a friend called and asked what I was doing, I would say, "I'm playing with my Peter." :lol: :laugh2:

Oh have mercy!! :rofl2:

That is just too funny!!

Sounds like me when I had a dog name biscuit.

Everybody I know who has a dog usually calls him "Rover" or "Spot". I call mine Sex. Now, Sex has been very embarrassing to me. When I went to the City Hall to renew the dog's license, I told the clerk that I would like a license for Sex. He said, "I would like to have one too!" Then I said, "But she is a dog!" He said he didn't care what she looked like. I said, "You don't understand. ... I have had Sex since I was nine years old." He replied, "You must have been quite a strong boy." When I decided to get married, I told the minister that I would like to have Sex at the wedding. He told me to wait until after the wedding was over. I said, "But Sex has played a big part in my life and my whole world revolves around Sex." He said he didn't want to hear about my personal life and would not marry us in his church. I told him everyone would enjoy having Sex at the wedding. The next day we were married at the Justice of the Peace. My family was barred from the church from then on.

When my wife and I went on our honeymoon, I took the dog with me. When we checked into the motel, I told the clerk that I wanted a room for me and my wife and a special room for Sex. He said that every room in the motel is a place for sex. I said, "You don't understand. ... Sex keeps me awake at night." The clerk said, "Me too!"

One day I entered Sex in a contest. But before the competition began, the dog ran away. Another contestant asked me why I was just looking around. I told him that I was going to have Sex in the contest. He said that I should have sold my own tickets. "You don't understand," I said, "I hoped to have Sex on TV." He called me a show off.

When my wife and I separated, we went to court to fight for custody of the dog. I said, "Your Honor, I had Sex before I was married but Sex left me after I was married." The Judge said, "Same here!"

Last night Sex ran off again. I spent hours looking all over for her. A cop came over and asked me what I was doing in the alley at 4 o'clock in the morning. I said, "I'm looking for Sex." -- My case comes up next Thursday.

Well now I've been thrown in jail, been divorced and had more damn troubles with that dog than I ever foresaw. Why just the other day when I went for my first session with the psychiatrist, she asked me, "What seems to be the trouble?" I replied, "Sex has been my best friend all my life but now it has left me for ever. I can't live any longer being so lonely." and the doctor said, "Look mister, you should understand that sex isn't a man's best friend so go get yourself a dog."

Everybody I know who has a dog usually calls him "Rover" or "Spot". I call mine Sex. Now, Sex has been very embarrassing to me. When I went to the City Hall to renew the dog's license, I told the clerk that I would like a license for Sex. He said, "I would like to have one too!" Then I said, "But she is a dog!" He said he didn't care what she looked like. I said, "You don't understand. ... I have had Sex since I was nine years old." He replied, "You must have been quite a strong boy." When I decided to get married, I told the minister that I would like to have Sex at the wedding. He told me to wait until after the wedding was over. I said, "But Sex has played a big part in my life and my whole world revolves around Sex." He said he didn't want to hear about my personal life and would not marry us in his church. I told him everyone would enjoy having Sex at the wedding. The next day we were married at the Justice of the Peace. My family was barred from the church from then on.

When my wife and I went on our honeymoon, I took the dog with me. When we checked into the motel, I told the clerk that I wanted a room for me and my wife and a special room for Sex. He said that every room in the motel is a place for sex. I said, "You don't understand. ... Sex keeps me awake at night." The clerk said, "Me too!"

One day I entered Sex in a contest. But before the competition began, the dog ran away. Another contestant asked me why I was just looking around. I told him that I was going to have Sex in the contest. He said that I should have sold my own tickets. "You don't understand," I said, "I hoped to have Sex on TV." He called me a show off.

When my wife and I separated, we went to court to fight for custody of the dog. I said, "Your Honor, I had Sex before I was married but Sex left me after I was married." The Judge said, "Same here!"

Last night Sex ran off again. I spent hours looking all over for her. A cop came over and asked me what I was doing in the alley at 4 o'clock in the morning. I said, "I'm looking for Sex." -- My case comes up next Thursday.

Well now I've been thrown in jail, been divorced and had more damn troubles with that dog than I ever foresaw. Why just the other day when I went for my first session with the psychiatrist, she asked me, "What seems to be the trouble?" I replied, "Sex has been my best friend all my life but now it has left me for ever. I can't live any longer being so lonely." and the doctor said, "Look mister, you should understand that sex isn't a man's best friend so go get yourself a dog."

I remember when this was read to me during my guide dog training in the early 90s. Whenever I read this, it makes me :lol: every time.

:rofl2:

That would be the joke I was referring to.

awwww cutie!!!

I first had a white long haired kitty. His name was mitten. (fyi he was hearing)
2)Ginger
3)tiger
4)button
5)Dusty

those cats belonged to my mom's

my own babies

Tavish
Jude
Sushi.

My hubby's first cat named was Shortcake.
5)

I had a dachund named "Blossom"....a wire-terrier named "Daisey Mae"...a cocker-spanel named "Sweetheart"

As for "Coochie"...it's cute....Reminds me of the saying "Hoochie Coochie Henry From Hawaii.."

:laugh2: Too cute. :laugh2:

My stepdad had a little dog named Boots when I was real little. When I was 8, I got my very first black cat and I named him Robby. My mom's bf had a pit bull mix dog named Animal. My second cat was a siamese and I named her Shooting Star. I had a Samoyed for a couple of months that I had named her Tasha (I had to give her up because I was too sick to take care of her, since she was still a puppy). My previous two cats were Midnight and Tiger. Midnight was all-black and Tiger was a brown tabby.

Now, I have Budha. Budha is a frenchie-pug and he's half french bulldog and half pug. Pugs originated in China and they were loved during the Buddhist period. So, that's how my hubby and I came up with Budha.

I have 3 cats. One is Jake, a brown tabby with a white vest and white paws. Jake is a girl. LOL. My hubby had her before we hooked up together. He had thought she was a boy until the vet told him that Jake is a girl. He thought that her name fits her personality and decided to keep the name. Jake is 15 years old.

I have a black cat and her name is Shadow. Yeah, I have a thing for black cats, I don't know why. :giggle:

My third cat is a brown tabby and his name is Thunder. I had rescued him off of my front porch on a cold November evening. He was a skinny 6-month old stinky kitty with beautiful green eyes. He stunk from the motor oil from being in the car engines for warmth. He was purring so loud when I took him into my home. My hubby, who is slightly hearing impaired, said that he sounded like a distant rumble of thunder. Clarity just hit me square in the head and I realized it was a perfect name for him. Of course, when Thunder grew, the loudness of his purr went down.

We've had Snoopy (beagle with 7 toes on each paw), Ajax, Queenie and Agamemnon or M&M (all 3 were boxers), Fritzie (Scootle or Pottie, Poodle & Scottie), JD (pit bull), Mutsy (Heinz 57 dog), Licorice (border collie/golden retriever) and Bear (miniature poodle). Martha, Rat and Monkey were the first 3 cats, (Rat was the size of a small mouse), Charlie, Bonnie, Clyde, Twinkle, Tweezer, Mama, Ghost, Garfield, Victor, Midnight, Spicy and Tiger were the rest of the cats. Also, a fantail goldfish, fantail black moor, albino hamster, Japanses hooded rats, and 13 snakes.

Back