When did you see the last movie?

Weirdo

Reaction score
I went to see Honey last sat. I loved it! :fruit:

I saw Timeline recently on Sunday. It's a pretty kewl movie.

I saw "Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl"

really neat.

"Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl" and "Bruce Almighty"

last nite we watched "Casper: a new beginning" :lol: i know children's movie -- cute i thought LOL

last weekend were "Matrix: Revolution" (the 2nd one that is and the girl that played Trinity i thought looked AWFUL -- she was prettier in the 1st movie "Matrix" isnt she the different actress to play Trinity qq) and an old movie "Joy Ride" that MizzDeaf had suggested i watch and another kids movie "Finding Nemo" and it was cute too! :lol:

i ALWAY WATCH THE RENTAL VIEdO tape MOVIE EVERY THURSDAY. MY LAST ONE I WATCHED A " TERM. NUMBER 3" AND I LAUGH WHEN I SEE ARNOLD SCH. I LOVE TO WATCH ANYTHING AND EXCEPT SCARY MOVIES TOOOOO..... i LOVE IT
MY SECOND DAUGHTER LOVE TO EAT POPCORN WITH POP ...... I LOVE TO EAT CARMEL POPCORN... MY OLDEST DAUGHTER DISLIKE TO EAT A POPCORN.... BUT LIKE TO EAT HAM AND CHEESE BALL WITH CRACKER.

I love "Finding Nemo!" It's so funny! I love the part when Doria or whatever her name is try to talk to the whale. MAN! :lol:

Weirdo said:
I love "Finding Nemo!" It's so funny! I love the part when Doria or whatever her name is try to talk to the whale. MAN! :lol:

did you see at the very end of scense after credits show up? So funny!
Of course, many people miss that one!

Weirdo said:
Weelllllllllllcooooooommmmmmeeeee... toooooooooooo... Aaaaalllllllllldeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaafffff! Eeeennnnnnnnjjooooooooyyyyyyy yoooooouuuurrrrr sssttaaaaaaaayyyyyyy! :thumb:

:lol: TThhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnkkkkkssssssss!! :D

DeafSCUBA98 said:
"BAD BOYS II" good movie :D

Alex and I just watched that movie recently but we fell asleep, missed the ending parts. It was funny, cool actions, not too bad. Next movie we're gonna see is "Big Trouble in Little China", haven't seen that movie in years and lookin forward to see it tonight! :)

Finding Nemo was good! I laughed my butt off when Doris tried to speak "whale language" to the blue whale. And those cute "Duuuude" turtles.

So, is Bruce Almighty good? For the third time we went to rent the movies and never could find a tape nor dvd of Bruce Almighty.
Anybody seen Pirates of the Caribbean? Still couldn't find a tape/dvd available at Hollywood. Grr!

Last edited:
Yes, Bruce Almighty is so funny! I like the part when Jim controlled the reporter's voice.

I haven't seen Pirates of the Caribbean. They're ran out.

I just finished watching Girls on Fire that Ginger Lynn and John C. Holmes starred. :D

* The Last Samurai * is also a great movie and I think you guys should watch it. The starrin are: Tom Cruise, Ken Watanabe, Billy Connolly, Koyuki, and Tony Goldwyn.

Back