Wheatgrass has a real miracle!

I would like to suggest you to vote this issue about wheatgrass.

• Yes, I do believe this is fact.

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • No, I do not believe this is not fact.

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Yes somewhat it is very true.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I would like to try it in the near future.

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters

DreamyHawaii

Reaction score
Wheatgrass's top secret better than steroids?

I studies a lot about wheatgrass and I have a friend of who is also deaf and graduated from Gallaudet University that he (himself) eats and drinks wheatgrass that he had problems with other foods so he became dedicated to eat and drink ( only ) wheatgrass no other food than wheatgrass he paid $14.75 for 25 lbs. wheatberries to planting at his backyard has own garden and he been planting it everyday and he eat 6 meals a day and one meal means full of bunch in one hand of wheatgrasses. and he been work out with his physical push up, ABS crunch, and etc. he became real bigger muscle and he did not want to go for competitive and he is a real Mr.Universal in the USA. But he will reconsider go for competitive in the near future. His name is Harold Foster graduated from Gallaudet and he doesn't believe in steriods and he said it is about the same as like wheatgrass has almost same like steriods. Wheatgrass gives him real bigger muscle and more develop new muscle tissues. What Wheatgrass can do for health's details color hair go back normal no more white hair and doctor discovered there has no shown of cancer in scanner machine that it was shown cancer before and after it was disappeared. and wheatgrass can build more new blood cells and sightseeing looks more better vision and face will looks like glow and real young and very active at work and at home and at sports and talkative also excellence intimacy of love and making love is also excellence plus plenty shoot up semen too. You know that imposed! I like to hear your feedback and reaction about this comment. You know this is not an illusion. I know it sounds really far out but very serious business! If you like to find out more details go to http://www.evergreenjuices.com/ and that is fact!

I would like to encourage you to try it someday.

MsGiglz said:
:cool: ( unsure... )

hehe

Then you will realize I was right talking about it and I forgot to add that $14.75 for 25 lb. of wheatberries to use it for last long pass one month. You know that! I also been eating it and drinking it and it makes me feel great and I look at my mirror wow my face looks real good looking and glow too. I also forgot to inform you that wheatgrass makes easy bowel also no need to wipe up sanitary. There is no more sanitary! When you wipe up and there is nothing sanitary on toilet paper you know that imposed! So save a lot of money no need to use toliet paper and you only paid for food last long for one month cost is $14.75

DreamyHawaii said:
Then you will realize I was right talking about it and I forgot to add that $14.75 for 25 lb. of wheatberries to use it for last long pass one month. You know that! I also been eating it and drinking it and it makes me feel great and I look at my mirror wow my face looks real good looking and glow too. I also forgot to inform you that wheatgrass makes easy bowel also no need to wipe up sanitary. There is no more sanitary! When you wipe up and there is nothing sanitary on toilet paper you know that imposed! So save a lot of money no need to use toliet paper and you only paid for food last long for one month cost is $14.75
No thanks will never try it

I know it taste too sweetness and I would like you to try it one piece of wheatgrass?

goofyjojo67 said:
No thanks will never try it

Thanks for vote and I understand it's your privileged to refuse to try it. But just in case if you feel very sick kind of chronic and I urge you to turn it to drink wheatgrass juice. and I will pray for you to give it a try! ok God bless and He will be with you always. Jesus loves you and so do I? If you did try it and be thankful to Him not me ok amen.

Last edited:
You can find at health food store

Yes that is right and it helps to live longer and protect your health system A to Z hope you will do that someday before too late for you. Just do it. if you taste bitter then eat one slice of orange it will be alright smile. What town are you in and I can find out about it details for you ok wink You are more :welcome: to eat wheatgrass it will makes you feel great! When you drink wheatgrass juice then eat a slice of orange ok have a wonderful day!

Liebling:-))) said:
Is what you mean? :-o
http://images.google.de/images?q=wheatgrass&hl=de&btnG=Google-Suche

I don't think we have wheatgrass juice here in Germany. I will find out either we have it or not...

I don't mind to try it some day.

Back