What's your most embarrassing moment?

MsSaraB

Reaction score
:wave:

Nothing like being able to look back and laugh at it right? I figure we might as well share and get a laugh out of each other. So please feel free to laugh at me all you want and share your own stories.

:Oops: Now I don't get embarrassed that easily anymore but today.. well this one just tops them all. I was at the bank making a deposit and thought I'd go through the drive-thru so I pulled in, didn't forget to sign the back of the stupid check this time and even remembered to put the tube back in the holster or whatever the thing that sucks it up is called. So I was good, or so I thought. I went to pull out and suddenly I hit a curb. oops. No biggie.. turned a little.. pulled forward... but the car didn't go back down. The BACK wheels went up too. :eek3: What's going on?? Well it so happens that there is this massive chunk of cement that comes out into the parking lot called a really wide sidewalk. I drove right over this entire "side walk" where they usually park the giveaway cars and such (guess that's why I didn't notice it)... and went off the other side because it was too late and I was committed. This all happened right in front of the HUGE front wall that is made entirely of window. I would have backed up if I'd thought about the huge glass wall, but too late. I looked to the side through my hair trying to be slick.. yup.. They were looking. :shock:

I sat there and face palmed for a moment. Letting them drink in the moment and momentarily too stricken with horror to move. :eek: Then... :laugh2:. Guess there was nothing left to do. No damage was done (except to my ego).
I should clarify that I am usually an excellent driver. :wave:

Your turn!!! :lol:

Ok I will share. Last week hubby and I went out for lunch to a local deli. It was really crowded. I was wearing my CI for the first time while out. We walked in and I saw my girls piano teacher who I haven't seen in 5 years. I was so excited and went up to her and said she looked great. Well you can guess......it was not her. Hubby said he tried to tell me, but I could not hear him. In the past I would have been mortified, now just a little embarrassed. OK, who is next???

Taken from one of my older posts:

Was wearing sweatpants one day, went up to this deaf girl in the lobby full of students, when all of a sudden my friend goes behind me and pulls down my pants! I was wearing boxers with red dots on it. :o

Ok I will share. Last week hubby and I went out for lunch to a local deli. It was really crowded. I was wearing my CI for the first time while out. We walked in and I saw my girls piano teacher who I haven't seen in 5 years. I was so excited and went up to her and said she looked great. Well you can guess......it was not her. Hubby said he tried to tell me, but I could not hear him. In the past I would have been mortified, now just a little embarrassed. OK, who is next???

Oh nooooo!! lol well I'll bet you still made her day, telling her she looked great!

Taken from one of my older posts:

Was wearing sweatpants one day, went up to this deaf girl in the lobby full of students, when all of a sudden my friend goes behind me and pulls down my pants! I was wearing boxers with red dots on it. :o

lol.. At least you were stylish with your red dots. better than plain white briefs :giggle:

Back