What's your lunch tonight?

I had veggie rice soup, family had chicken noodle soup.

I am wondering why you do two different menus so often. What you fix for yourself sounds like something that would be good for anyone to eat.

Mainly because my family will not give up the meat and they can have the gluten. I am required by doctor to go vegan and gluten free, they are not and choose not to.

Dinner last night was pork stir-fry, but in a smaller skillet, I did the same for me, just no pork. It's not really hard on me, but some meals I am just stumped.

Chicken nuggets, apple slices, tiny amount of fries, white milk. Only 460 mg sodium total!

(I am thinking of petitioning McDonald's to put a senior toy in kids meals for those of us who need them! :P )

Chicken nuggets, apple slices, tiny amount of fries, white milk. Only 460 mg sodium total!

(I am thinking of petitioning McDonald's to put a senior toy in kids meals for those of us who need them! :P )

I think that is a fantastic idea! :D

Deli sushi in extra hot wasabi sauce! Nothing like a good butt kick to get me through the day! :shock:

Deli sushi in extra hot wasabi sauce! Nothing like a good butt kick to get me through the day! :shock:

I hope you meant good butt kick like damn that's spicy and good to wake you up and get you through the day.... and not butt kick like the results you may be feeling later due to spicy wasabi sauce.... :ugh: :laugh2:

Tonight I ate chicken wings. I shouldn't have really had them.... but they were glorious and delicious. :D

I hope you meant good butt kick like damn that's spicy and good to wake you up and get you through the day.... and not butt kick like the results you may be feeling later due to spicy wasabi sauce.... :ugh: :laugh2:

Nothing like a footlong anal snow-beads won't solve, hmm? :P

But... but... but... whaaaaaaaaaaaat? Jess, if you really needed medical advice, I'd totally do it.... that kind of advice.... might just be a little awkward.... :giggle:

Not this thread, k? :laugh2::laugh2: Nothing of that nature occurs to me. Whew! :shock:

In spite of the heat here, I am planning on potato soup for lunch today. Will be adding carrots to it much to my son's dismay.

Back