What's your lunch tonight?

A cheeseburger and onion rings.

Is this thread for those that work a night shift?

I'm really curios as to the reasoning behind the topic. Hopefully someone can shed some light on this for me.

A cheeseburger and onion rings.

Hope no one has to smell your onion breath! Hahaha! :)

Is this thread for those that work a night shift?

I'm really curios as to the reasoning behind the topic. Hopefully someone can shed some light on this for me.

I have wondered about that too. It should say, "What did you have for lunch today?"

Hope no one has to smell your onion breath! Hahaha! :)

I have wondered about that too. It should say, "What did you have for lunch today?"

Well! :shock:

I will have you know the dogs tell me I have a delightful smell!

:hmm: Maybe that's because they are carnivores who noticed I ate beef for lunch...

For lunch today, I had a BBQ brisket sandwich along with green beans and potato salad! Yummy!

Morningstar Farm's Picy Black Bean burger and Road's End Organics Mac & Chreese.

Wirelessly posted

It's soo hot to eat anything. I ate light foods, banana, half of cantaloupe, crackers and cranberry juice

Last edited:
Wirelessly posted

It's soo hot to eat anything. I ate light foods, banana, half of cantaloupe, crackers and cranberry juice

In the summer time it can be too hot to eat hot foods. Make sure that you are hydrated! You don't always have to drink water because water is in a lot of fruits and vegetables! :)

We madE grilled ham andSwiss sandwiches, cherries, orange juice, steamed broccoli, and berry pastries for dessert. ©

Back